Good Luck Randy!

Hopeful

Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
I would like to offer my sincerest wishes to Randy Mcdonald, Nick Massi, Bobby Gless, Jim Little, and all the other TWU overpaid officers. Their handsome compensation has an expiration date of about six weeks.

Enjoy it boys!

All you TWU supporters should ask Sonny Hall how much his secretary makes.
Maybe you'll tell me she is worth more than any airline employee!

Hopeful said:
I would like to offer my sincerest wishes to Randy Mcdonald, Nick Massi, Bobby Gless, Jim Little, and all the other TWU overpaid officers. Their handsome compensation has an expiration date of about six weeks.

Enjoy it boys!

All you TWU supporters should ask Sonny Hall how much his secretary makes.
Maybe you'll tell me she is worth more than any airline employee!
Well it may be more like 6 months because we still will have to go though the whole process after they file.

Sonny's secretay by the way makes $105,000 per year! And she works indoors, with weekends and holidays off, unlike us.

See there is a good future with the TWU, but not as a member, as an employee. As long as you dont mind licking Sonny's boots and have no conscience its a good job I guess. It certainly pays better than anything the TWU represents.

I can say one good thing about the unfriendly to labor Secretary of Labor, Elaine Chao. She cracked down on unions reporting their financial statements.

How about some nice automobiles to go along with those big salaries?

twu_intl_lm2.jpg

twu_intl_lm2_sec.jpg

SOURCE = TWU International LM-2
See it Here

Can you post Bobby Gless's salary?

It is public knowledge!

Hopeful said:
Can you post Bobby Gless's salary?

It is public knowledge!
The LM-2 for 2003 is not out yet. They have to file within 90 days of the end of their fiscal year, whenever that is.

Back