Good Old Boys Club

Speaking of a long winter I thought some of the old boys would have posted some photos of past seasons in the gallery in their spare time!!! ;) :up:

Charles W. said:
If anyone here is outside the good old boys club its me.

Oh Chuck, you knows we luvs ya!

C'mon everyone, lets give him a group hug!
grouphug.gif

It's too bad the majority don't get involved, it would be a much livelier place.

I don't think anyone has been vilified for expressing their opinion - we may argue sometimes, but I agree with MagSeal that a good debate is an wonderful thing. Also like Maggie, I'm passionalte about my views, have given them serious consideration, and am prepared to defend them. But getting proven wrong just means I've learned something. Disagreements here don't mean you wouldn't swallow a few beers together.

Rosco, tell her the feeling's mutual. B) You too, Biggles. And DQ (Mrs RDM), and LadyRanger. Man I'm in trouble.

The dirty dozen like to debate so much that we'll all be getting together in Vegas next month and will mass-debate as a group.

(the tiny amount of good taste that I have prohibits me from including a picture of such an event).

OMFG. She's here. Ladies and gentlemen - the Queen. Welcome your highnes. I love you. You ned a 'master' who is taller than you. :D

CTD, do you have a computer strapped to your back 24/7?

If they think your busy on here, how would they react if they knew you were approaching 900 posts on a motorcylcy site? Aviation might be one of your loves, but it seems the bikes got us beat. Do you manage to at least get the grass cut/ snow shoveled in between all of this? :D

Wait, now I realise how you do it....government job. It all makes sense now. :wacko:

What I find interesting in this forum is that you can always count on the helicopter pilots to have lots to say. By far the busiest group on here.
I only come on from time to time to have 407 driver insult me again. I got to deal with my low self esteem. But your right in putting his name on the "old" boys club list. ;)

Bandaid are You saying that the 6,100 + posts on the helicopter site were all made by pilots?

:elvis: :elvis: :shock: :elvis: :elvis:

Nope, I just like coming on here as you guys, whether your all Helicopter pilots are not, always have lots to say. I enjoy the good natured kidding around that goes on most of the time on here too. Other forum that I go to the pilots can be very nasty with one another.
I ment it as a compliment.

Try the term helicopter people We are not all pilots.

:elvis: :rant: :elvis: :rant: :elvis:

Your absolutely right, my opologies.
In my career I have most of my contact with the pilots, I do however, appreciate all the work that goes into keeping these guys safe and ultimately me safe. I ment no disrespect to the others that work behind the scenes in aviation.

Thank you but I don't consider AME's as behind the scene people.

:elvis: :rant: :elvis: :rant: :elvis:

StealthRay, there's an old saying ...

Before you criticize someone ...walk a mile in their shoes...that way, if they get mad, you're a mile away and you have their shoes..... :D

Back