Good Old Boys Club

If your looking for a fight you're looking in the wrong place. Be a big boy and accept my opology, or not, whatever. You can have the last word. seeya.

407 driver
are you sure you do not have a identical twin in this forum,your demanor sound familiar? must go and revisit some old threads

You have to lighten up and enjoy life a little more StealthRay, I cracked a joke and you take offense.
You're welcome here, your experience is welcome here, there is no Old Boys Cub, so sit back and have some fun. If it makes you feel better, send me $100 and 3 boxtops from any Molson's Product, and I'll send you an official Badge and our secret decoder ring, and of course directions on the "secret" handshake too !

Bandaid My only point was to say that the helicopter world does not rotate around pilots.

:elvis: :elvis:

407 Driver
Have you had a hard winter? I sure haven't, just sitting here at home cooking, cleaning, washing cloths, making sure the wife is happy when she get home from work, boy I can't wait till summer, to GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE. I want to thank you again for all your help this summer. You take care and keep warm.
:D :up: B)
PS: I'm not old enough for the OLD BOYS CLUB

407 driver
i'm enjoy life just fine, thanks for your concern. it's greatly apprecited.
i bet the secret handsake word is faddle-daddle blueberry bop 427

Okay, I got it, enough already. You know as a paramedic I often get called an ambulance driver. I know how it feels to be taken for granted, I said I was sorry. To coin a old expression form the medical field "take a pill".

Good winter so far 204, but the same old granola crunching - Yogurt sucking crowd slamming our doors and kicking the aircraft ... that never changes.

Next time you're in town, park a bit closer to the barn so we can help out a bit more, Did you notice that Yellowhead caught on to that !

I finally got over you scooping me on the fuel pad at the Harbor, it took a lot of therapy though, Imagine that, an old fella in a 204 beating a young 407 pilot ..Who would have believed that :D :D

HANDSHAKE????? :shock: YOU'RE GONNA TELL THEM THE HANDSHAKE?? :shock:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!!!! :stupid:

now i HAVE to go to vegas and we have got to think up a new one......... :eek: :eek:

and this one is so good, what with the inter-locking fingers and the "forklift" manuevor........................ :p

ooops......i let it slip..... :shock: ....where's the edit button???????? :blink:

412 Driver,
I am surprised you mention the "inter-locking fingers and forklift maneuvre".......

Here's what happened the last time you tried something that advanced !!!!

Be careful, dammit !! We can't afford to lose any members of "the Club".

hey, that's when i was "moonlighting" in iraq to supplement my salary.......

and with those dumb iraqis yelling to hurry up and hide that darn missile........

well.............you know the rest.....................

407 Driver
I will stop in the next time I am in Golden for a coffee. I should go see Barker but you know how it is when you have house work it never ends. Ha Ha. Later. :D :up: B)

CD :

I ain't accepting a group hug unless the huggers have ti.s on them.

In todays world I would be real nervous letting guys hug me.

CTD did a real bang up job with his choice of f.ck up stories in the last Vortex.

You should get together with me and I will give you one just as good for the stiff wing creatures.

I still have the pictures somewhere.

I really would like to get my fu.k up in the Aviation Safety letter just to remind everyone that even a very high time crew can collectively really miss the ball when you compromise to get the job done.

And I do not wish to be anynomous because I never ever though that I could be so stupid....

I want the troops to get it in their skulls that anyone no matter how many years you have been flying is at risk when you let down your normal behaviour barriers to get it done.

Chas W. ( Reverend. )

Back