Gotta love the values voters

nice how you casually ignore attacks on Trump supporters at Trump rallies, that ol liberal double standard perhaps?

cltrat said:
nice how you casually ignore attacks on Trump supporters at Trump rallies, that ol liberal double standard perhaps?

Hey...I've read a zillion posts about Muslims and jihad.  Here we have a governor speaking to "values voters"...you know, followers of Christ and Jesus....and he says that if Hillary is elected, bloodshed should follow.  Could you point me to the verses in the New Testament (where this Jesus guy was introduced) that urge bloodshed?

If a Muslim thumping the Koran and urging bloodshed should be condemned, the where is the condemnation of a Christian doing the exact same thing.  There is no difference between "allahu akbar" and "praise Jesus" when it comes to calling for bloodshed.   And you oppose "sharia law" but have no problem with "Christian law"....and calls for violence.  

Jesushad. 

KCFlyer said:

Hey...I've read a zillion posts about Muslims and jihad.  Here we have a governor speaking to "values voters"...you know, followers of Christ and Jesus....and he says that if Hillary is elected, bloodshed should follow.  Could you point me to the verses in the New Testament (where this Jesus guy was introduced) that urge bloodshed?

If a Muslim thumping the Koran and urging bloodshed should be condemned, the where is the condemnation of a Christian doing the exact same thing.  There is no difference between "allahu akbar" and "praise Jesus" when it comes to calling for bloodshed.   And you oppose "sharia law" but have no problem with "Christian law"....and calls for violence.  

Jesushad. 
Dude, get help. Please.

Zom JFK said:
Dude, get help. Please.

Off topic a bit.  IF this story doesn't scare the **** out of you, it should.  This is a damn internet message board.  People like Hackman call me "libtard", but I'd most likely buy him a beer if we ever met.  Same thing with Dell, Insp4 and even you.  We can disagree - it's healthy.  One thing that set this country apart was that we have the right to disagree.  But here is a government official (a governor) talking to a group of CHRISTIANS...and telling them that YOU might need to shed YOUR blood in a fight against ME and people like me in order to "get this country back".  God...that is scary as hell.  We might as well have a bunch of Ayotollahs telling us what to do.  

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:
An apparent Trump supporting governor urges physical violence if Hillary is elected.  I thought only Muslims declared jihad. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-gov-matt-bevin-says-bloodshed-might-be-165058821.html

Maybe this is Jesushad.
"Urges physical violence" how? He was warning against what COULD possibly happen if the Hildabeast is elected as president. Big difference between calling for violence and warning what could happen if libtards continue the current path of destruction. Has the level of violence gone down in past 8 years in the US under the libtards fundamental changes? Not hardly. Much worse.

Iran and muslims call for violence and death. Such as shouting "Death to America!!!"

Haven't seen any violent attacks at Hildabeast rallies on her supporters. Only at Trumps. Is that because only leftist anarchists attempt to promote violence and chaos at his rallies? Seems so doesn't it. Punching, kicking, spitting on people they don't agree with.

You need to learn to listen, read and comprehend for yourself, and not what a libtard site like Yahoo TELLS you to think.

You let me know when Christians start beheading people and throwing gays off of buildings. Then your "Jesushad" argument will hold water.

Reactions: 1 person
Hackman said:
"Urges physical violence" how? He was warning against what COULD possibly happen if the Hildabeast is elected as president. Big difference between calling for violence and warning what could happen if libtards continue the current path of destruction. Has the level of violence gone down in past 8 years in the US under the libtards fundamental changes? Not hardly. Much worse.

Iran and muslims call for violence and death. Such as shouting "Death to America!!!"

Haven't seen any violent attacks at Hildabeast rallies on her supporters. Only at Trumps. Is that because only leftist anarchists attempt to promote violence and chaos at his rallies? Seems so doesn't it. Punching, kicking, spitting on people they don't agree with.

You need to learn to listen, read and comprehend for yourself, and not what a libtard site like Yahoo TELLS you to think.

You let me know when Christians start beheading people and throwing gays off of buildings. Then your "Jesushad" argument will hold water.
Don't forget strapping bombs to their kids.

Zom JFK said:
Don't forget strapping bombs to their kids.

Yes....he didn't call for bloodshed unless HIllary is elected.  The fact that this doesn't concern you or Hackman is cause for concern.  We are no better than the jihadists.  Allahu Akbar...praise Jesus.  No matter what you shout when you draw the blood of the infidels - one is no better than the other.  

Hackman said:
"Urges physical violence" Hildabeast calling for violence libtards destruction violence libtards fundamental worse muslims violence death "Death to America!!!" violent attacks Hildabeast leftist anarchists  violence chaos Punching, kicking, spitting libtard start beheading people and throwing gays off of buildings.
Deplorable

KCFlyer said:

Yes....he didn't call for bloodshed unless HIllary is elected.  The fact that this doesn't concern you or Hackman is cause for concern.  We are no better than the jihadists.  Allahu Akbar...praise Jesus.  No matter what you shout when you draw the blood of the infidels - one is no better than the other.  
Again this is the guy who says Trump is mentally ill. Flyer do you read half the crap you post? You should move to the middle east for six months and then come back and tell me how out of control "radical Christians" are.

Reactions: 2 people
Zom JFK said:
Again this is the guy who says Trump is mentally ill. Flyer do you read half the crap you post? You should move to the middle east for six months and then come back and tell me how out of control "radical Christians" are.

WHy don't we wait until HIllary is elected and see how many values voters take the good governor up on his suggestion.  Allahu akbar. 

KCFlyer said:
I guess your obtusifobia is flaring up again like it did in the gun threads. Hearing things that are not stated and twisting words to fit the libtard narrative of "Jesushad".

Your loony is showing again.

KCFlyer said:
WHy don't we wait until HIllary is elected and see how many values voters take the good governor up on his suggestion.  Allahu akbar.
Didn't happen with Obammy elected twice did it? Wasn't those elections a good time The only ongoing violence is Soros funded Black Lies Matter against police and whites. Violent anti-Trump leftist thugs stiring up anger at his rallys, and then crying victim. New Black Pather thugs threatening violence if Trump get elected.

So your lefty alarmist argument holds no water...none.

Worry about Darth Soros and his Open Society Foundation, Hildabeasts buddy bringing chaos around the world. Now thats something to be concerned about, very concerned.
BTW, isn't it the libtards like you that rail against "LIVING IN FEAR"? I don't know what your scared of now.

Latest posts