Gotta love the values voters

southwind said:
Funny how when Christians voice possible violence your all over it like stink on sh!t but, not a peep comes from your yap with all the Islamic violence going on in the WORLD!

It's a given that some sects of Islam promote violence.  You're right that I don't call for a ban on all Muslims because of the acts of a small sect.  Just like I don't judge all pro lifers based on the actions of a guy who shot an abortion doctor in the face....and a small sect made him a hero.  

But this is a "values voters" conference.  These are "our people".  These are the people that are better than those Mooslims because we don't call for violence.  Then a speaker - a governor...a man who holds a position of respect....starts telling them that if Hillary is elected, there might be bloodshed....quotes Jefferson as saying the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants.  Now he tries to backtrack....claiming that it was a reference to military sacrifice.  

These were words that were spoken at a gathering of a Christian organization.  A call for possible violence in a Christian setting is no different that the call for possible violence at a Mosque.  

KCFlyer said:
It's a given that some sects of Islam promote violence.  You're right that I don't call for a ban on all Muslims because of the acts of a small sect.  Just like I don't judge all pro lifers based on the actions of a guy who shot an abortion doctor in the face....and a small sect made him a hero.  

But this is a "values voters" conference.  These are "our people".  These are the people that are better than those Mooslims because we don't call for violence.  Then a speaker - a governor...a man who holds a position of respect....starts telling them that if Hillary is elected, there might be bloodshed....quotes Jefferson as saying the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants.  Now he tries to backtrack....claiming that it was a reference to military sacrifice.  

These were words that were spoken at a gathering of a Christian organization.  A call for possible violence in a Christian setting is no different that the call for possible violence at a Mosque.
First you stated the Kentucky governor was "urging" violence. Now you changed your statement to "possible violence". Seems you can't get your story straight. No surprise there, with all your constant libtard alarmist mantras.
Here is what a popular libtard commentator says about "liberal BS" that you spew. Christians and calls for violence in religion, a big difference in actuality. There is only one religion that actually carries it out. Can you guess which one that is? Probably not.
https://youtu.be/4YG_mqZJKcM

Case closed.

Hackman said:
First you stated the Kentucky governor was "urging" violence. Now you changed your statement to "possible violence". Seems you can't get your story straight. No surprise there, with all your constant libtard alarmist mantras.
Here is what a popular libtard commentator says about "liberal BS" that you spew. Christians and calls for violence in religion, a big difference in actuality. There is only one religion that actually carries it out. Can you guess which one that is? Probably not.
https://youtu.be/4YG_mqZJKcM

Case closed.

Hmm...if the infidel (HIllary) is elected president, we must rise up and be willing to shed our blood in the name of God and Jesus..  I would hope that it does not have to come to that, but we need to be prepared.

Does that better reflect what the good governor said?   Because that sounds a lot like a call to Jesushad. 

KCFlyer said:
Hmm...if the infidel (HIllary) is elected president, we must rise up and be willing to shed our blood in the name of God and Jesus..  I would hope that it does not have to come to that, but we need to be prepared.

Does that better reflect what the good governor said?   Because that sounds a lot like a call to Jesushad.
Now your backtracking again. I already proved there is no "Jesushad" as you claimed in your first statement. If it was coming, it would have happened under history's worst president, Obammy. The difference being of ready for possible violence and calling for said violence is a mile wide. Only one religion is currently violent, but you fail to acknowledge it. No surprise.

Carry on the libtard wackiness as you will, I gotta go.

Hackman said:
Now your backtracking again. I already proved there is no "Jesushad" as you claimed in your first statement. If it was coming, it would have happened under history's worst president, Obammy. The difference being of ready for possible violence and calling for said violence is a mile wide. Only one religion is currently violent, but you fail to acknowledge it. No surprise.

Carry on the libtard wackiness as you will, I gotta go.

There is a first for everything.  Prior to this, the values voters didn't even consider the thought of violence.  Now that subject has been broached...FOR THE FIRST TIME. The Kentucky governor has SET A PRECEDENT.  That is  - if it's good enough for the Muslims  to rise up at threats to their religious beliefs, the by God, it's high time Christians did it too. 

You're right...only one religion is currently violent.  Calls from bloodshed from patriots and tyrants from a second religion would mean that there is now ANOTHER violent religion that might emerge.  

your hatred of Christianity and religion in general is  hard to suppress huh?

KCFlyer said:

There is a first for everything.  Prior to this, the values voters didn't even consider the thought of violence.  Now that subject has been broached...FOR THE FIRST TIME. The Kentucky governor has SET A PRECEDENT.  That is  - if it's good enough for the Muslims  to rise up at threats to their religious beliefs, the by God, it's high time Christians did it too. 

You're right...only one religion is currently violent.  Calls from bloodshed from patriots and tyrants from a second religion would mean that there is now ANOTHER violent religion that might emerge.  

Quoting Jefferson at a Christian function does not equate to a call to violence.

delldude said:

Quoting Jefferson at a Christian function does not equate to a call to violence.

If he's calling for revolt or violence or bloodshed, it doesn't matter who he was quoting.  When it comes to events that are sponsored by religious groups, I'd prefer that they quote Jesus. 

jimntx said:
I agree.  Having been raised in Alabama, I know several people who are going to be deeply disappointed in God when they see some of the riffraff that he has allowed into Heaven.  :lol:
That might explain this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlTeOwMcCJw

Latest posts

Back