"HEADS UP"............BIG RED

Status
Not open for further replies.
repaint OUR Aircraft,.............Evaporate OUR looooong time HDQ's overnight, and...IMHO,............ALLOW them to STEAL OUR very CULTURE ???????????

Humble???? hahaha.... you are a lot of things Bears, but Humble is DEFINITELY not one of them. Neither is your opinion.

Humble???? hahaha.... you are a lot of things Bears, but Humble is DEFINITELY not one of them. Neither is your opinion.

I can understand his apprehension with this deal if his son does work for NW, but that doesn't justify his comments regarding others. Especially when he suggested the KKK was a prominent shareholder of DL stock.
Back on topic though, there is very little that can be done to stop this now. IMO, the comments thus far have alluded to the idea that the DOJ will approve this merge. Oberstar does not have the power to stop it.
It will be long and arduous, but it is inevitable.
Call it Delta, call it NW, call it formidable.

Bear---Are you talking about the announcement yesterday that NW/DL employees can start non-reving on each other May 6? I thought you were an AA retiree. How can you be getting free unlimited passes on DL?
Secondly, your disparaging jokes about DL are childish. You know DL has an extensive route system that can compete with any major airline's. I know this may be hard for you to believe but several of my NW FA friends are ecstatic about the merger, one saying he will not be sad at all to see the red tails being painted over.
(PS: ATL-JAN is now flown by ASA, Delta Connection.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

First off LUKE, my son is a 20 year ramper with NW= His daddy can fly on DL.

Second, if a deal..."walks like a DUCK....looks like a DUCK,....and Quacks like a DUCK,..........IT'S a DUCK !!!!!!!!!!,........meaning the TAKEOVER, (and it is a WILLING TAKEOVER) of a carrier that does not need a deal, by a carrier who(in the short term) really needs a deal, is perpetrated by scheming/colluding SO CALLED LEADERS...Anderson/steenland, makes me M A D !!!!!, and IF the shoe was on the other foot, YOU'D be Pissed too, And I would not blame YOU !!

By the way, I Do NOT blame the "workers" at DL for this fiasco !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO,
Moving forward,

because if this "arrangement" goes down, and I think(now) it will, I'll gain some solace if the following happens.

1. the Rampers wind up unionized. The REAL numbers, as we speak show that NW will have(by them selves, the prerequisite 35% to call for an election. HOWEVER, and this will be DEAR TO YOUR HEART, and you can take it to the BANK,...........Anderson will "TRY" to water down the final vote with those DL rampers working as DGL/DLG or whatever the HEL* they are !!!!!

2. That YOU and your pro Union group FINALLY BREAK THRU, and become represented by AFA.
3. That if your group fails, That you and your pro union group,...P L U S the vast amount of PRO UNION F/A's from NW,...Finally succeed and unionize the DL F/A group.
and finally,
4. ALL alpa pilots of the(new) DL GET DATE OF(ALPA) HIRE SENIORITY.(Those 747/a330 NW captains and FO's are VERY VERY..."long in the tooth" :up: (Sorry DALPA..it IS what it IS)

So LUKE, IMHO, my words do NOT sound like they emerged from some raving lunatic.

???

Tucked in the fine print of the company's annual proxy statement filed last week were details of a severance package of sorts for Wilson, including a $200,000 consulting fee to be paid in three installments between June 2007 and Dec. 31, 2008.

The severance package also provides Wilson with a secretary and home office expenses for 10 years. In addition, the airline will make a $2 million contribution to a charity of Wilson's choosing.

I'm betting that Wilson's contribution will be going to NORML ;)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=n...amp;btnG=Search

Status
Not open for further replies.