Here She Is

It was pilots accept pay parity +1, not a paycut, they actually got some nice raises out of that deal thanks to UAL.

All I can say EMBFA is, "Right on". I feel the same way as do many others. Being here for an eternity while it's your right does NOT give you the right to "CONTROL" the environment with a negative attitude. I always say to the constant complainer, "There is life outside of here if you are not to afraid to leave". Stop making everyone listen to you ####. Many are looking to come back. I think this new airplane is a step in the right direction considering all the negative bs that has gone on here over the years. The service in my opinion will not be the greatest on the emb190 but has to be better than the 300/400.

All I can say EMBFA is, "Right on". I feel the same way as do many others. Being here for an eternity while it's your right does NOT give you the right to "CONTROL" the environment with a negative attitude. I always say to the constant complainer, "There is life outside of here if you are not to afraid to leave". Stop making everyone listen to you ####. Many are looking to come back. I think this new airplane is a step in the right direction considering all the negative bs that has gone on here over the years. The service in my opinion will not be the greatest on the emb190 but has to be better than the 300/400.
More lines of flying..... actually placed at mainline.... Bring it on!

EMBFA....I agree %100 ....same went on in my 190 class. Biacht...Biacht....It was so uncalled for. All they did was complain about it. I say thank you...dont bid it...I will take it and fly the pretty, new, smelling good, clean lavs and happy passenger plane. You all can have those stank 737 trips. :shock:

EMBFA....I agree %100 ....same went on in my 190 class. Biacht...Biacht....It was so uncalled for. All they did was complain about it. I say thank you...dont bid it...I will take it and fly the pretty, new, smelling good, clean lavs and happy passenger plane. You all can have those stank 737 trips. :shock:
We could order 20 A380's and they would still Biacht! This is the easiest job in the world...no matter what the Airplane is!

Look it's the new Fokker 100. Wonder if the is tinker toy has cooling problems and crappy landing gear like the F10's
If it is anything like the 170, there is no problem with cooling. Guess it might have something to do with being built in the hot jungle. LOL Of course, even on the 170, management went the cheap way and only put one (instead of 2)zone controllers in. We shall see.

It was pilots accept pay parity +1, not a paycut, they actually got some nice raises out of that deal thanks to UAL.

The UAL deal didn't come out until much later. At the signing, the contract was concessionary. The UAL deal was unforseen by AAA management AND ALPA. Management thought they were sticking it to us with that contract. That's also the same contract where management told us they didn't want RJs while secretly making deals with Mesa to fly our colors as soon as the ink was dry.

BTW, getting back to the 190, as many problems as "Blue" has with the darn things, why in the world would we want them? Just another fleet type to feed.

A320 Driver B)

Maybe we're at it add some CRJ's to main line. We could open pit back up to store all parts inventory. and open old... i mean new training center for the crews!!!LOL

Looking thru the Advance Schedule for February out of PHL, it looks as if there is one flight a day from PHL - BDL,BOS,DFW,MHT & PVD on the E90 Equipment.

BTW, getting back to the 190, as many problems as "Blue" has with the darn things, why in the world would we want them? Just another fleet type to feed.

A320 Driver B)
JetBlue scaled down its aircraft supply contracts for 2007 through 2010 to 10 E190 planes per year from an original order of 18 per year.

Just another little Barbie Jet.....flavor of the week
Don't be such a hater. Growth is good. I'll take one of these on the property anyday, over yet another Mesa CRJ900

Attitudes like the one you hold have helped pave the road towards sending so many "small jets" off the property, just because they seemed "beneath" Boeing or Airbus pilots...

Please :rolleyes:

Each E-190 brings former Boeing or Airbus F/O's off furlough or upgrades into the left seat. I doubt the pilots that accepted recall or upgrade feel as negative about the aircraft as you seem to.

Plus, it's all about perspective. Hate to break it to ya but when looking down on your aircraft from a 747 cockpit, your plane looks real small too Pal...

As a customer, I am still taken back and scared by the statement of 31" and generous leg room by US Airways Management... I think they must be 5' tall or never fly US Airways?

Back