High Tech Engine Repair Outsourcing

There's a company in Bangladesh that is training those operators.
Well there you go. My Dad was a mechanical engineer retired. If I would have been smart would have done Robotics Engineering, instead of Aviation, oh well I love Airplanes. Ever since working on F14 Tomcats.

Reactions: robbedagain
Oh those F-14s. Awesome jets
When the F18 super hornet could carry the Phoenix missile that limited the Tom cats life. I can't believe the Navy is going with the F35, you think they would've learned their single engine fighter with the A7.

When the F18 super hornet could carry the Phoenix missile that limited the Tom cats life. I can't believe the Navy is going with the F35, you think they would've learned their single engine fighter with the A7.

A7 was light attack, not a fighter. Our motto was " There is no slack in light attack" . I was a A7 mech in the early 80's

Reactions: B737 driver
Oh those F-14s. Awesome jets
Us Air Force guys remember when you Navy guys dropped the F-14 over the side with a cruise missle attached to it. Then had to race the Russians to the bottom to keep them from getting hold of it. Airplanes and boats just don't mix hahaha

Us Air Force guys remember when you Navy guys dropped the F-14 over the side with a cruise missle attached to it. Then had to race the Russians to the bottom to keep them from getting hold of it. Airplanes and boats just don't mix hahaha
That's what they make subs for.

Latest posts