How in the hell did we ever get here?

14079745_1150564135019813_6664365311039685934_n.jpg

Reactions: Harry Potter
Damn! Again! How in the hell did we ever get here?....... I can't really support either candidate! I;ve never seen such low dirty campaigns! God help us! .......I'm sure this last Trump hot mic was purposely timed to cover Hillary's Wall Street Bankers speeches. But that don't leave Trump blameless. A blithe on both their heads!,,,,,,,, I may end up writing in Pence's name for President,

Damn! Again! How in the hell did we ever get here?....... I can't really support either candidate! I;ve never seen such low dirty campaigns! God help us! .......I'm sure this last Trump hot mic was purposely timed to cover Hillary's Wall Street Bankers speeches. But that don't leave Trump blameless. A blithe on both their heads!,,,,,,,, I may end up writing in Pence's name for President,
You are beginning to make sense,
It's not easy.
Take Care,
:cool: xUT

Reactions: SharoninSAT
Just to balance the score card, this is what, allegedly, is what is going on in Arkansas!

This is the last post I'll make on the subject.They've got to get this campaign out of the gutter. But with these two candidates, I don't believe that's going to happen. So I've said my peace, I'm out of here! ....God help us!