How long until US follows suit?

this is a BA topic and should be moved to the Foreign Carrier forum

I'll bet a confidential e-mail went out to US's IT department, offering a golden ticket to the Wonka Chocolate Factory to the first programmer who could figure out how to incorporate this new fee into the booking process. :lol:

Don't do it, US! Unlimited, complimentary seat assignments is about the only advantage you have over WN.

With our choice seat program, a good portion of seats are already available for sale. I can't see us maching this move unless other U.S. carriers follow suit.

I can't tell you how many times I have reviewed changing airlines. The ability to preview and choose my seat is a HUGE reason I am still with US because most of my flights are TATL/7.5 hours plus. If that goes, its back to the spreadsheets.

Lacking status on US, the choice seat program already ensures you cannot select anything but middles before check-in.

Not true. There are lots of non Preferreds getting that aisle and window seat in advance. True it isnt 5,6,7 ACDF, but they're getting aisle and window seats somewhere in advance without paying for them.

Latest posts