How will 5% be stolen from employees this time?

Anyone know how and when our money might be repaid? Did hear that our mgmt wants to get that 5% back in other ways.This 5% should never ever been taken from us anyway. I feel we gave enough.Now mgmt the balls in your court so lets see how you do your thang. No funkey chicken dance now !

They will commence stopage of the 5% on August 30th and begin repayment in the same manner it was taken out of all labor groups and employees of U.

Dave weekly message echoed that sentiment about getting the 5% back another way. I suspect park more airplanes, layoff more pilot's, flight attendant's, CSA's, mechanics, utilities, stock person's, secretaries, baggage handlers, cateriers, supervisors, managers, and probably anything else they can think of.

Baret4

----------------
On 8/4/2003 6:11:53 PM golden1 wrote:

Since when are we hiring again?

There are COBS in the computer for many various jobs. Maybe its people being let go, maybe its people getting fed up and leaving, maybe its for positions that are needed to turn things around. There are actually a varied choice of COBS in there right now to choose from if you want a change of scenery.

Amazing they've NEVER Looked in their own back yard.

Today, I checked in gentleman,going Space P to DCA for a JOB INTERVIEW>

Since when are we hiring again?

Company takes our money so THEY CAN HIRE ON NEWBIE's!

Know not of his position,since he did not have the trains that God gave him, oopps I mean brains 10 min prior to departure I asked if he was going to pit..

Amazing!
14.gif

Kept standing around at the t/c waiting,and waiting ,and waiting..

God help us all!

The lies and lack of creditability of management is every where. My wife has worked at NWA as a F/A for 19 years. They gave pay concessions back in 1991 and were told that they would get a seat on the board and receive the equivalent to their concessions in preferred stock payable this year. Guess what. Management now says that they can not and will not give them the money that they owe them and they loose the seat on the board because it belongs to the Teamsters which had just been voted out in favor of an in-house union and ......by the way we want new pay concessions from you all. What a bunch of liars.