IAM second vote

Not even close to what I'm saying Gonzo.

When unions bicker companies win!

When the leaderships is only concerned with the dues revenus stream, rank & file often get sold down the river. That's what in your world is called a "Company Union"

What I think would be in the interest of the average Joe/Jane is for the workers in TWU, IAM & IBT to find a way to merge so that the bickering ends, the company can no longer divide and conquer and hopefully things would then imporve.

IMO the AFL-CIO, and all of the old line unions do not have the best interests of those who do the work at heart. The way I see it is you get to pick between a union that will ultimately screw you so its power structure (dues) survives or the company which needs the lowest wages possible in order to maximize shareholder value. Either way the guy/gal at the bottom gets it. The only choice is the position.
And to look at it from a different perspective. What is going on right now between the "unions" is being driven more by the members than the unions themselves. The members want a change obviously. Or else this issue would've been resolved already. The "union" can't accomplish what is going on right now without the members participation. Why roll over into one or the other. Allow the unions to organize and inform the employees. Then allow the members to decide which union will be the best representative for them.

If there is an election it will be done by phone-in vote,

WOW...Now that is a first!!!! Finally we can get away from the #2 pencil and actually vote by phone!!!! :up: Its about time we moved ahead from the way we have been voting. Send us a pin # and let the voting begin, may even have a fair turn out that way.....

That is not a first, the NMB has been conducting votes by phone for a while now.

And do you even know if you are eligble?

The NMB has not ruled yet.

WOW...Now that is a first!!!! Finally we can get away from the #2 pencil and actually vote by phone!!!! :up: Its about time we moved ahead from the way we have been voting. Send us a pin # and let the voting begin, may even have a fair turn out that way.....
No Baseball Bats and No Stuffing The ballot Box's what is the IAM going to do TAP PHONES :eek: I Forgot the IAM is engaging in Scare Tactics And Propaganda. :shock:

That is not a first, the NMB has been conducting votes by phone for a while now.

And do you even know if you are eligble?

The NMB has not ruled yet.
Do you know if you're eligible?? No one knows yet. No one even knows yet if there will be an election.....or are you conceding that there will be one?? :shock:

And why hasn't the NMB ruled yet? Awaiting filings?? :unsure:

Ask the NMB.

And for someone who is not in any union, you sure do stir the pot a lot.

I am not conceding anything.

Ask the NMB.

And for someone who is not in any union, you sure do stir the pot a lot.

I am not conceding anything.
Asking questions is stirring the pot??? You are so wrong about that. It's wise to ask questions. And no, not at this exact moment, but I have been before so..........questions will be asked. And if you cannot answer them, don't. Someone will.

Asking questions is stirring the pot??? You are so wrong about that. It's wise to ask questions. And no, not at this exact moment, but I have been before so..........questions will be asked. And if you cannot answer them, don't. Someone will.
Stirring the pot. lol

Just have to keep posting your accusations that you have no proof on and put it on every thread that is not even relevant.

Ironic how you have to keep doing that when it does not even concern you.

Wow,

You guess are such comedians, sorry that job is outsourced.

Keep trying.

Wow,

You guess are such comedians, sorry that job is outsourced.

Keep trying.
Ahhh, but you are still here....

Another case of the IAM taking "care" of their "own"? You still have a job, but your "brothers" who worked beside you in the dangerous world of the blue suits are no longer "protected" by the IAM. How rich is that?

Where oh where would this board be without the mouth of the IAM?

Oh wait..... I can answer that.... A LOT less entertaining. :lol:

And you should be in white and black stripes for breaking and entering and stealing from a coworkers office and you are proud of it.

With your lack of morals and charecter you have no room to talk.

I have time in multiple classifications.

And like I said, the job is outsourced, but keep trying.

Back