IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
I don't work for DL, including Anderson and I'm not a moderator.

Why I or anyone else chooses to do off of this board is no one's business unless it has been revealed.

if there is moderating being done to people's posts, it is because they violate the terms of service.

Kevin is a good man. We have "spoken offline" and I apologize for threatening him. It was inappropriate and not reflective of who either of us are to mix board and off-board life.

I will not send anything to anyone.

I support the principles of this board.

I am highly against the personal attacks that have been the norm on this board.

In no way am I justifying my behavior because of what others have done and even started.

There are tough issues that have to be discussed including the financial situation of particular airlines as well as the lack of the IAM to advance its cause at DL.

I have repeatedly said that I will support what DL employees AS A MAJORITY decide to do and that continues to be my position.

Fair enough. Thanks.

Reactions: 2 people
you are a good man and I wish you well in all you do and believe.

you are a leader and I wish a lot more people would follow the best of who you are.

Kev3188 said:
It won't be the first time...

What I continue to find interesting-not just on here, but other sites as well- is that the labor activist message is generally a positive one, while the anti-worker crowd prefers to traffic in fear & negativity.
You know, it's great to promote what you believe in, as the cure to all your needs but "Everything" has a negative side, including unions and believe that if people are making a life decision, they should know both sides of the story, not just the one that says they'll provide lifetime employment and raises , from here on out.

Like I said, I grew up in an airline family, starting with my Grandfather and have witnessed the good "and the bad" , unions offer!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.