Iam To Appeal

Maryanne Trump Barry was nominated by Clinton on June 17, 1999.

D. Brooks Smith was nominated in 2001 By George W. Bush. And, IIRC, Smith is a republican whose nomination was heavily opposed by folks like Joe Biden and Patrick Leahy.

As to a dissenting opinion, it is just that, a dissent.

It is not precedential in any way shape or form.

• Banned
You are correct, Smith was appointed by Reagan in 1988 to the Western District then by W to the Appealate in 2001.

ITRADE said:
700UW said:
Since it was found to be a minor dispute by two Republican judges, it repremands it back to the lower court and arbitration.
#2 One of the two judges was a Clinton appointee - not a Republican.

But don't let facts stand in your way.
Nice Edit job on point #2, bud. ;)

I have no idea what in the world you are talking about.

Anyhow, I can't waste time on your cryptic statements. I've got a brief to get drafted.

700UW said:
I guess you don't understand.

We did not lose the right to do the work, the ONLY thing the court ruled on was if it was a major or minor dispute.

Since it was found to be a minor dispute by two Republican judges, it repremands it back to the lower court and arbitration.

The court DID NOT rule on the contract nor the language.

And once again, stick with your group and your contract and don't tell us to give up our contract, our rights, our work and our jobs.

Why don't you let Dave hire Mesa F/As to do your work at Mesa wages?

Would you stand for that?

The Mechanic and Related at US Airways HAS always overhauled EVERY TYPE and EVERY PLANE mainline flies, 54 years of contract langauge that will prevail.

Learn to read the facts and digest what transpired.

And it worked three times previously, get the facts straight!
Sorry, superfluous post, covered by others in the thread.

Indepence Air has just announced that it will make Dulles one of the great low fare airports in the Country, Ted has announce new low fare destinations out of Dulles, Southwest is invading Philadelphia and US Airways mechanics will appeal the heavy maintenance decision which would further permit US Airways to operate more like a LCC.

Back