IAM Withdraws NMB Election Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
the facts are that 2014 employee data will be reported on US' certificate, not AA's.

and even despite that, DL airport employees make more in salary and benefits than AA, US, and UA employees.

If you were half as interested in looking at the data instead of responding with your Teflon-coated responses that are devoid of reality, you would know that DL's RR program doesn't drag down its average salaries as much as you wished it down.

and given that the pilot rumors are that DL will monetize part of the profit sharing for pilots and roll that into base rates, DL employees will ALL see bigger base rates which will widen the gap with other carriers including AA and US which won't be able to use the excuse that profit sharing doesn't count - because DL is rolling part of it into base salaries.

just like what Laura Glading found out, it is DL that pulls salaries up for the unions at AA.

Kev3188 said:
Lol. We don't even have that.

No recourse... No "running it by the FIT team"... No nothin'...
According to WT and Baba the EIG will save you!  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Here i'll just get this out of the way for WT. If you don't like it then leave.......  :rolleyes:

agree kev   wish to see you and your fellow coworkers be back in the union again   hope it happens bro

Must be nice to know what your base rate will be over the life of the CBA...I miss that...
you mean until they go into BK and wipe it all out and cut more jobs and more pay than DL's non-union employees were cut.

or until they contract out your job even with a CBA underneath you?

you do realize, or do you just deny, that DL airport employees are the highest paid legacy carrier employees and have seen the largest rate of increase in compensation of ALL of the big 4 airlines, don't you?

your peers don't want a CBA because they aren't willing to give up pay - both current and rates of growth.

keep-calm-and-dont-be-such-a-drama-queen.png

meanwhile, the IAM withdrew its application for representation of DL FAs.

I'll just leave that reality here.

Due to forged cards which is being investigated by the DOJ, with evidence that Pro-DL FAs forged cards.

which simply says they didn't have enough valid cards on their own.

which comes as no surprise to anyone.

except the IAM Salesforce.

700UW said:
Due to forged cards which is being investigated by the DOJ, with evidence that Pro-DL FAs forged cards.

That reminds me; anyone know if those people who publicly conspired to defraud the election process were ever disciplined by the company or US government?

do you have the proof of who did it?

that would be the first step.

psst... the DOJ is hot on the case, the crack investigators that they are should ensure that whatever person screwed up gets caught as they should.

good..... nowhere have I ever said that anyone should get by with committing fraud.

and remember that DL can likely do the very same thing regarding its own employees that copied and transferred DL employee information including phone numbers and employee numbers from DL systems to the IAM and its supporters outside of DL.

this can and likely will cut both ways.

and DL FAs are no closer to being unionized than when DL first put an FA on its aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back