I'm George W Bush

Doc

Veteran
Jul 15, 2003
I'm George W Bush

AND I APPROVE OF THIS ACTION ,THESE LAYOFFS, OH CRAP I APPROVE ALL CORPORATE ACTIONS

THAT JUST ABOUT COVERS IT

Yes he does.......as I have said before republicans will amass great amounts of cash on the backs of all labor and call themselves self made.

To be a republican you must have no conscience

well kinda but not really he is a big reason we are in this mess.........

that was for revolutions comment not yours AIR but yes I will go there anytime......

Revolutions said:
:eek:ff:

Uhh, Bill, we have a problem here
[post="183772"][/post]​

Actually this is on topic, just in the wrong forum. Sorry we dont have a "Wrong Forum" sign to use.
I believe Bill is at a Republican Fundraiser tonight so I'll do the honors of moving.
:up:

Scot, I have to say, as a Moderator, you are sharp, head on and I love your sense of humor.

I personally don't like to talk politics on the Avation Boards. There is a Political Sight just for this. :)

Doc said:
well kinda but not really he is a big reason we are in this mess.........
[post="183774"][/post]​

George W. Bush is the reason why we are in this mess ? Explain yourself.............

Doc said:
I'm George W Bush

AND I APPROVE OF THIS ACTION ,THESE LAYOFFS, OH CRAP I APPROVE ALL CORPORATE ACTIONS

[post="183763"][/post]​

And I am John Kerry. " I feel the industry ( airline ) would be better off if the merger did not go through and USAirways was sold off in parts"

you have got to be kidding me.. man he is probly the most man of honor, diginity, and standing his ground then any i've seen for a long time. at least with him you know what he is, what he stands for, and what he wants to do to make this place better. and has some great key issues.

you really think charging more taxes.. is going to be the answer, you think making more laws, is going to help anyone or the economy.

btw why is he so bad, so he went to iraq to get rid of that prick saddam.. remeber that guys. saddam.. is gone!!! thats a big great milestone in the war against all these bad guys. as for economy.. first off remeber what happen just a few years ago.. i'm sorry but that is not bushs fault..

u want to blame anyone other them bin laden for that.. then blame clinton for that. and for not getting him or pursuiing him like he should of and for making the economy what it was just recently.. if you really want things to get better just give it some more time, things are better and getting better. and if you can't see that, then i don't know what i can say. but most of all i don't even care about all that.. i just don't want them taking my guns away, or giving stupid gays special rights. or whatever..

where is the good ol fashion morals and values we once had.

faver said:
btw why is he so bad, so he went to iraq to get rid of that prick saddam.. remeber that guys. saddam.. is gone!!! thats a big great milestone in the war against all these bad guys.

i just don't want them taking my guns away, or giving stupid gays special rights. or whatever.. where is the good ol fashion morals and values we once had.
[post="183815"][/post]​

Yes he went to Iraq, on the back on our sons and daughters, only problem with that is he does not have to do the dieing.... its our sons and daughters that are doing for no reason at all.... I am sure if his daughters were there, he would find a way to bring them home....

Yes, your weapons are back, just hope you are not a victim of those weapons that he let expire, as we all know those weapons were for human targets not animal targets.... obvious that you are not a fan and or in favor of human rights with reguard to gay Americans... definatly prejuidice is alive in your house hold...just hope that if your child comes home one day and says hi there, this is my Lover Chris, just hope you have the staminia and decorum to welcome them with open arms... but I doubt it.....

Doc said:
I'm George W Bush

[post="183763"][/post]​

Just Remember...
Rush limbaugh says ... We havent had it this good in a long time..tax cuts/booming economy..etc

By the way...i.m still waiting for my tax cut..where is it???

Back