I'm George W Bush

faver said:
you have got to be kidding me.. man he is probly the most man of honor, diginity, and standing his ground then any i've seen for a long time. at least with him you know what he is, what he stands for, and what he wants to do to make this place better. and has some great key issues.

you really think charging more taxes.. is going to be the answer, you think making more laws, is going to help anyone or the economy.

btw why is he so bad, so he went to iraq to get rid of that prick saddam.. remeber that guys. saddam.. is gone!!! thats a big great milestone in the war against all these bad guys. as for economy.. first off remeber what happen just a few years ago.. i'm sorry but that is not bushs fault..

u want to blame anyone other them bin laden for that.. then blame clinton for that. and for not getting him or pursuiing him like he should of and for making the economy what it was just recently.. if you really want things to get better just give it some more time, things are better and getting better. and if you can't see that, then i don't know what i can say. but most of all i don't even care about all that.. i just don't want them taking my guns away, or giving stupid gays special rights. or whatever..

where is the good ol fashion morals and values we once had.
[post="183815"][/post]​

A popular bar had a new robotic bartender installed. It could not only dispense drinks flawlessly, but also -- like any good bartender – engage in appropriate conversation.

So a man enters the bar, orders a drink, the robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, then asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man replies, "150." And the robot proceeds to make conversation about Quantum physics, string theory, atomic chemistry, and so on.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." But he decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink.

Again, the robot serves him the drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man responds, "100." And immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, baseball, cheerleaders, and so on.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He goes back in, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?" The man replies, "50." And the robot says, "So, you gonna vote for Bush again?"

lol first of all that man in a ver smart man..

second.. i'm and very proud of our armed forces and give them nothing but respect, but just remember they signed up for that, they know what they might have to do.. and in relation to that. most of them don't mind it, like they want to be there to help there fellow brothers and sisters out. not like a certain someone that came back after a few months and started talking crap on them. thats a disgrace right there..

but, first of all ok we waited for bin laden to hit us, then we attacked, why not go in and start hunting these dogs down, like the animals they are, before they come and kill more ppl, and kill your familys, your wifes, mothers, children, at least, its military to military, not terrosit against anyone in NYC on 9/11. i'm proud of George for going in and taking care of business, you know what saddam and all his terrorist would do years down the road if we didn't keep at least on his tale.

i can't understand why someone doesn't support taking him out. thats the best thing in the world to do.. to say hey we got him!! now lets take care of the rest of the worlds bad ppl. cuz if you want to live in peace and be able to feel alittle safer you can't have idiots like saddam bin laden and all the other sorry lack of a human body out there.

and i am a man of good ol fashion values, my son will learn right and wrong, he'll understand the rule of punishment if he does something wrong, he'll be a honest kid, especially if he chooses to live under my roof. and i pray to god that he never comes home gay, cuz i'm not sure what i do. don't know how i would fix that problem just yet. but worry about that later. but you bring kids up right witha good moral values with a mother and father role models theres roles for both of them and i believe very critical to keep a kid from going stray and ending up in jail of working for terrorist.

kerry says if attack he'll act.. i don't really like that. i rather have acting before attack.. show the world whos boss around here. show them don't mess with us. i know that might sound alittle harsh, but its true there wars going on all over we just been like laying low hopeing no one will attack, and sure enough they did. so now its personal to all those thousands killed on that horrible day, that we make sure it is harder then heck for anyone to try that again. and everyone should be onboard.

To all the Dem/Union faithful... keep believing the scare tactics. Where has it gotten you? Labor has been in a 35 year decline...

Is that Bushes fault? I think not.

Flip flop Kerry!

I'm voting for Bush!

faver said:
not like a certain someone that came back after a few months and started talking crap on them. thats a disgrace right there..
[post="183976"][/post]​

Unless, of course, he is trying to draw attention to a war gone bad in an attempt to end it and thereby save a few of their lives. Our armed forces vow to give their lives for this country and it's up to us to see they aren't wasted. As a Vietnam Vet I did not participate in the 'Winter Soldier Investigations' or other such events and I did not appreciate their characterizations of those of us who were there but I understood their intent was to end a war we were not going to win and I supported that.

but, first of all ok we waited for bin laden to hit us, then we attacked, why not go in and start hunting these dogs down, like the animals they are, before they come and kill more ppl, and kill your familys, your wifes, mothers, children, at least, its military to military, not terrosit against anyone in NYC on 9/11.

I'm not sure how you feel that doing one precludes the other. I'm all for taking the fight to the terrorists, as we have in Afghanistan, but I'm under no illusion that it will prevent further attacks here.

now lets take care of the rest of the worlds bad ppl.

That's a pretty tall order! Particluarly whe we have allies like Pakistan selling nuclear technology to the highest bidder.

and i am a man of good ol fashion values, my son will learn right and wrong, he'll understand the rule of punishment if he does something wrong, he'll be a honest kid, especially if he chooses to live under my roof.

That's the way I brought up my sons. They have both served in Iraq and have both come home (Thank God) thoroughly disillusioned with our efforts there. They have a perspective learned through actual service rather than second hand through the media and both (quietly) oppose the war in Iraq as a sideshow drawing off our resources from the real fight.

kerry says if attack he'll act.. i don't really like that.

Yet that was one of the principles that this country was founded upon. Our Constitution says in its Preamble that it is to "provide for the common defense", not that "the best defense is a good offense". We held those principles for 225 years and by changing that we become more like those who have attacked us.

faver said:
lol first of all that man in a ver smart man..

second.. i'm and very proud of our armed forces and give them nothing but respect, but just remember they signed up for that, they know what they might have to do.. and in relation to that. most of them don't mind it, like they want to be there to help there fellow brothers and sisters out. not like a certain someone that came back after a few months and started talking crap on them. thats a disgrace right there..

but, first of all ok we waited for bin laden to hit us, then we attacked, why not go in and start hunting these dogs down, like the animals they are, before they come and kill more ppl, and kill your familys, your wifes, mothers, children, at least, its military to military, not terrosit against anyone in NYC on 9/11. i'm proud of George for going in and taking care of business, you know what saddam and all his terrorist would do years down the road if we didn't keep at least on his tale.

i can't understand why someone doesn't support taking him out. thats the best thing in the world to do.. to say hey we got him!! now lets take care of the rest of the worlds bad ppl. cuz if you want to live in peace and be able to feel alittle safer you can't have idiots like saddam bin laden and all the other sorry lack of a human body out there.

and i am a man of good ol fashion values, my son will learn right and wrong, he'll understand the rule of punishment if he does something wrong, he'll be a honest kid, especially if he chooses to live under my roof. and i pray to god that he never comes home gay, cuz i'm not sure what i do. don't know how i would fix that problem just yet. but worry about that later. but you bring kids up right witha good moral values with a mother and father role models theres roles for both of them and i believe very critical to keep a kid from going stray and ending up in jail of working for terrorist.

kerry says if attack he'll act.. i don't really like that. i rather have acting before attack.. show the world whos boss around here. show them don't mess with us. i know that might sound alittle harsh, but its true there wars going on all over we just been like laying low hopeing no one will attack, and sure enough they did. so now its personal to all those thousands killed on that horrible day, that we make sure it is harder then heck for anyone to try that again. and everyone should be onboard.
[post="183976"][/post]​

I hope your kid gets a better education than you got.

Bush has an agenda.......to destroy the middle class, a vendetta war (if it were about Bin Laden, then why are we concentrating on Iraq? :blink: ), and either outsource or reduce to minimum wages every American job except top management. Just look at the states that consitently vote Republican...deep South and the Bible Belt (the land of uneducated, inbreeding cousins with guns)

Fly said:
Just look at the states that consitently vote Republican...deep South and the Bible Belt (the land of uneducated, inbreeding cousins with guns)
[post="184153"][/post]​

Fly, I understand what you're trying to say but I think you might be painting with too broad a brush with that statement. There are uneducated people everywhere, on both sides of this election and questioning someones breeding because of their opinion does nothing to resolve the issue.

Fly said:
True....but did you read that post? Sorry to all the smart Republicans (you three didn't deserve that)
[post="184181"][/post]​

Yes, and I responded to it as well, but it is important that we make our arguments based on the ideas and not the person. That's a mistake we ALL make too often, myself included, and one of the reasons our country is so clearly, and violently, divided.

For all of the Democratic/Pro-union folks out who want Kerry because they think he will back the unions....do some research.....His (Kerry's) camp. airplane is or has been flown by an airline with several EAL SCABS flying for it....hmmmm...maybe one of the EAL SCABS actually flew around Mr. Kerry himself?????

Should a Pro-Union Presidential candidate being hiring SCABS to help with his run for office?????

And another thing...same airline flying around Mr. Kerry's B757 has several pending OSHA violations....hmmmm.....is this who you want representing you in the office of the President when he can't even help that would make any union cringe....think about it!!!

As opposed to a man who likes to kill over 1000 of our young Americans to chase around a guy, who actually had a clue how to control those psycho Iraqis, just to avenge his pappy?