Industrial vs. Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times are you going to post that video Dave ??? Once isn't enough ??
We get it you want us to watch it & we watched it ..... OK
Ya know I've been on here for years and there are a lot of guys I don't agree with but the first I can't stand

Guess I could post the Teamster video a hundred times but what's the point it just makes the thread super long with nothing but the same video's .... more childish behavior & one more reason AMFA won't get enough cards .... it all adds up, glad I don't have many years left of all this pointless crap.

Ya know I've been on here for years and there are a lot of guys I don't agree with but the first I can't stand

Yeah I can't stand you either luv so what's your Name ??? I don't want you to like me because your NOT the kind of guy that I could ever like, your not honorable & if you continue I will tell you what else your not & continue to ask you why you hide behind an Alias & a keyboard, in fact I'll tell you why so my advice is drop it.

I am 100% sure your a very different person when not behind a keyboard & an Alias. B)
I won't be on here for years because I actually have a life, I'm only here now because so much is going on at AA once all this blows over I will be gone back to my REAL life.

That's not a problem Tom but remember to remind the AMFA boys when one of them starts getting personal & Berating a poster from behind an Alias & a keyboard that is how all this trouble got started in the first place it wasn't me or AC Tynker that started it, I am very tolerant of others viewpoints.

You took the words right out of my fingers Raptorman.
OldGuy@AA when you see comments made in reference to other amt's knowledge of anything Union and you happen to be able to offer insight as far as why they don't know and don't want to know Unions, I'm not sure how that is considered a "Topic or thread Hijack.

Yeah I can't stand you either luv so what's your Name ??? I don't want you to like me because your NOT the kind of guy that I could ever like, your not honorable & if you continue I will tell you what else your not & continue to ask you why you hide behind an Alias & a keyboard, in fact I'll tell you why so my advice is drop it.
You want a baba lil baby boy.
I'll come visit you my last day at AA which should be soon puddin

These videos posted a thousand times are more important and more on topic than your childish bickering emotional feelings are hurt BS.

You want a baba lil baby boy.
I'll come visit you my last day at AA which should be soon puddin

Oh so you have low seniority hugh .... Well the layoff will be good for something then, I will be glad to see you go, heck I'll even help you roll your toobox out Mr. Alias Keyboard warrior. B) Let's hope it's real soon.
Hate seeing real Men have to leave but boys like you don't belong at AA anyway.
You know who I am & where I am so come see me anytime. :rolleyes:

Bummer that you LUVAA & now have to LEAVE.

These videos posted a thousand times are more important and more on topic than your childish bickering emotional feelings are hurt BS.

Umm I'm just responding to you & your BOYS Dave if your boys didn't have anything Berating to say then I guess I wouldn't have to put you in your place now would I ? the same could be said about AC Tynker & Big Mac & some others who don't like that type of behavior, I'm not into turning the other cheek to cowards that's not going to ever happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back