Insurrection fueled by conspiracy groups, extremists and fringe movements

Lack of critical thinking? A bad content diet? I'm sure there are dozens of possible reasons.

They acted on them and we didn't, but Trump's words still caused them to act.

Okay I see your "no proof that Trump incited violence" and I raise you a "no proof the election wasn't rigged". Some people are having a helluva time accepting that last one.
Being in a state of denial apparently is a major deal to them. Not sure what part of Free and Fair Election they dont understand or the fact they are blind to see trump for who he is. Sad state to be in

Okay I see your "no proof that Trump incited violence" and I raise you a "no proof the election wasn't rigged". Some people are having a helluva time accepting that last one.
Interesting article with several videos.....YMMV
MI Sec of State Official Caught On Video Telling Volunteers To Count “Multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature” During “Audit” Of Votes In Antrim County

THE REPORT:

After the forensic examination of 16 Dominion Voting machines in Antrim, Co., MI, Allied Security Operations Group has concluded that the Dominion Voting machines were assigned a 68.05% error rate. DePerno explained that when ballots are put through the machine, a whopping 68.05% error rate means that 68.05% of the ballots are sent for bulk adjudication, which means they collect the ballots in a folder. “The ballots are sent somewhere where people in another location can change the vote,” DePerno explained. The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is 1 in 250,000 ballots or .0008%.

Based on the Allied Security Operations report, Constitutional Attorney Matthew DePerno states: “we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

The stunning report was widely criticized by the Democrat Party mainstream media and by the dishonest Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-ballots-signature-audit-votes-antrim-county/

Interesting article with several videos.....YMMV

That's not evidence of any voter fraud. It's evidence of a lot of allegations of voter fraud, but zero evidence of actual fraud. So again...I'll buy your "Trump never said attack the capitol" so long as you buy my "there is no evidence of voter fraud" Allegations - yes...just like people allege that Trump encouraged followers to attack the capitol. But proof - nope.

One other thing - The secretary of state in several states that Trump won did the exact same thing as these swing states did...making a change instead of the state legislature. But they weren't out to question the constitutionality of those elections.

Also...as for the shocking news of an election official directing them to count disputed ballots...It was in Antrim County, Michigan (population 23,000) - a county that Trump won by 61%

Last edited:
That's not evidence of any voter fraud. It's evidence of a lot of allegations of voter fraud, but zero evidence of actual fraud. So again...I'll buy your "Trump never said attack the capitol" so long as you buy my "there is no evidence of voter fraud" Allegations - yes...just like people allege that Trump encouraged followers to attack the capitol. But proof - nope.

One other thing - The secretary of state in several states that Trump won did the exact same thing as these swing states did...making a change instead of the state legislature. But they weren't out to question the constitutionality of those elections.

Also...as for the shocking news of an election official directing them to count disputed ballots...It was in Antrim County, Michigan (population 23,000) - a county that Trump won by 61%

Best thing is to investigate the allegations and see where the evidence goes.

Changing the election law by SOS is unconstitutional in any state. Rand Paul claims he is going to make efforts in something like 22 states....that SOS changes were made.

Why would Biden or Trump object to a SOS circumventing the legislature in a state they clearly one.....Duh.

There is an excellent opinion by a federal judge regarding allegations of fraud in Michigan, where he said in his opinion, there wasn't time to investigate the evidence, even thought it is clear there is. It was on ScribD...I don't know if I can find it.....I may have posted it here somewhere.

Best thing is to investigate the allegations and see where the evidence goes.

Changing the election law by SOS is unconstitutional in any state. Rand Paul claims he is going to make efforts in something like 22 states....that SOS changes were made.

Why would Biden or Trump object to a SOS circumventing the legislature in a state they clearly one.....Duh.

There is an excellent opinion by a federal judge regarding allegations of fraud in Michigan, where he said in his opinion, there wasn't time to investigate the evidence, even thought it is clear there is. It was on ScribD...I don't know if I can find it.....I may have posted it here somewhere.
Again...the bombshell news about the elecion official telling people to count votes with the same signature was in a county of 23,000 and Trump won that county by 61%. Trump lost the state by a bit more than 154,000. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the investigation of the investigation of this Michigan counties found that the same signature voted for Trump (high likelihood).

Allegations are not evidence. I mean there were a lot of allegations that Russia an the Trump campaign were in cahoots in 2016. Does that mean they were correct?

Again...the bombshell news about the elecion official telling people to count votes with the same signature was in a county of 23,000 and Trump won that county by 61%. Trump lost the state by a bit more than 154,000. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the investigation of the investigation of this Michigan counties found that the same signature voted for Trump (high likelihood).

Allegations are not evidence. I mean there were a lot of allegations that Russia an the Trump campaign were in cahoots in 2016. Does that mean they were correct?
It all starts with evidentiary hearings.
Trump Russia allegations were proven false due to an investigation of the allegations by Mueller...duh.