IRS Scrutinized Teaching the Constitution

ProPublica reports:

The same IRS office that deliberately targeted conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status in the run-up to the 2012 election released nine pending confidential applications of conservative groups to ProPublica late last year.

The IRS did not respond to requests Monday following up about that release, and whether it had determined how the applications were sent to ProPublica.

In response to a request for the applications for 67 different nonprofits last November, the Cincinnati office of the IRS sent ProPublica applications or documentation for 31 groups. Nine of those applications had not yet been approved—meaning they were not supposed to be made public. (We made six of those public, after redacting their financial information, deeming that they were newsworthy.)

The NYT reports the I.R.S. ignored complaints about the potential misuse of tax exempt status by large political oriented groups, including those that were heavily involved in the 2012 campaign. Apparently it was too busy chasing after the Tea Party.

That Cincinatti office is "the" office that handles those requests. Seems like a house cleaning is in order.

That Cincinatti office is "the" office that handles those requests. Seems like a house cleaning is in order.

I was thinking more along the lines of a public execution before a firing squad.

Remember this is the same IRS that will enforce ObamaCare. "We're sorry Mr Sparrowhawk but you voted for Ron Paul so no kidney for you"

Dear IRS,

I don't want to make America a better place to live and I hate the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Sincerely,
Knot

PS: Does this mean you want audit me?

You are the drama queen.

Aaaah!!!! Obama, Benghazi, IRS, MSM, we are sinking fast!!!!!! Background checks, The Sky is Falling!!!!! Monsters in the closet, Gays getting hitched The End is Near!!!!! Hillary!!!! Liberals!!! 2011 Depression, Herman Cain losing, Presidential polls were Right!!!!!!!! We are doomed!!!!!! OBAMA, COMMUNISS!,IMMIGRANTS!!!!

That should take care of a day's drama and exclamation points.

Aaaah!!!! Obama, Benghazi, IRS, MSM, we are sinking fast!!!!!! Background checks, The Sky is Falling!!!!! Monsters in the closet, Gays getting hitched The End is Near!!!!! Hillary!!!! Liberals!!! 2011 Depression, Herman Cain losing, Presidential polls were Right!!!!!!!! We are doomed!!!!!! OBAMA, COMMUNISS!,IMMIGRANTS!!!!

Tin Foil hat crowd vindicated by Obama.......

You just used 6 of your alloted 12, one sentence replies.....................does this mean we don't have to hear your gibberish for 6 months !

I, just wish, some, could figure out, where, a comma, is properly used, in a, sentence, dog.!!!!

Then, we might be, able to work, on exclamations.

I know I can do better with my grammar.

Latest posts

Back