Ivan Say's Run Silent, Run Deep

"The bomber flights near the Pacific and earlier flights near Alaska appear to be signs Moscow is practicing the targeting of its long-range air-launched cruise missiles on two strategic missile defense sites, one at Fort Greely, Alaska and a second site at Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif.," the Free Beacon reported.

Guess no restricted airspace at either location.
RangeMap.jpg

Where exactly did Russian Bear H bombers, radar crossection of a bus, enter this restricted air space?

So 'Russian strategics bombers made incursions into restricted airspace near Alaska and California ' according to several media outlets.

Near....hmmm Norcom reported it but won't discuss where......hmmm

Wonder what they meant by near ?

So 'Russian strategics bombers made incursions into restricted airspace near Alaska and California ' according to several media outlets.

Near....hmmm Norcom reported it but won't discuss where......hmmm

Wonder what they meant by near ?

Please provide evidence other than an "A website said so".

Bill Gertz, is'nt this the same guy who said Russian bombers entered restricted US airspace when in reality they entered an ADIZ in international airspace?

I never claimed restricted airspace was violated or did you miss that?
Back at you.

Then why are you posting maps of restricted airspace near Ft Greely?

And why are you denying the fact that Europe and the Soviet Union are taking advantage of Obama's stupididity? Maybe because it is true what they said in Europe that Americans are Stupid???

Oh BTW, I am European.

And why are you denying the fact that Europe and the Soviet Union are taking advantage of Obama's stupididity? Maybe because it is true what they said in Europe that Americans are Stupid???

Oh BTW, I am European.

News flash genius, the Soviet Union no longer exists. Who's stupid now?

Back