Jetblue and AA or is it Virgin?

Hopeful

Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
Sounds like a conflict....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/JetBlue-and-Virgin-Atlantic-prnews-1192552568.html?x=0&.v=1

I don't see any conflict if B6 signs interline agreements with other airlines besides AA.

Wouldn't even be a "conflict" if B6 signed codeshare agreements with other airlines.

I don't see any conflict if B6 signs interline agreements with other airlines besides AA.

Wouldn't even be a "conflict" if B6 signed codeshare agreements with other airlines.

I am not referring to a "legal" conflict, but a questionable one nonetheless.
I guess AA doesn't fly enough to London out of the US for jetblue's liking!

What conflict. B6 is doing smart business they want more customers to fill in those seats. Theirs one but its not B6 or AA its between VX and VS because they share a common stockholder or name brand. I guess not they want as many European carriers as can have like that they can get new customer. AA customers will stay with AA because of the streamline and cheapest of the flt or legs between cities and for perks that AA offers their F.F.. Theirs no grantee AA or VS or etc. customer will fly with B6.

This question should be directed to Willie Walsh at British Airlines and the joint business tower of bable, that he's creating.
AMR is just a passenger on this Willie ride. Sorry.

This is a noteworthy post, and I submit that - although not related to the content herein, - the process for buying a "lowest price" ticket on B6 website is the best ever. My wife and I are now using the Jet Blue service whenever possible as regular fare customers.

OUR service has gone to the four winds as with our management.

Latest posts