jetBlue FA Refused Bathroom Access, 3-Year-Old Urinate In Seat

FrugalFlyerv2.0

Veteran
Oct 29, 2003
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/13/mom-flight-attendant-refused-bathroom-access-3-year-old-forced-to-urinate-in-seat/

Last Monday, Deveraux says their plane was delayed on the tarmac.
After about a half-hour, her 3-year-old daughter Summers started crying, and told her mom she needed to go to the bathroom.
But Deveraux says the flight attendant refused.  Summers was forced urinate in her own seat.
As Deveraux got up to clean up the mess, she claims the flight attendant yelled at her a second time.
“And I said, ‘please give me a break. My daughter had an accident because you wouldn’t let me take her to the bathroom. After I clean it up I will sit down.’
She turned around and reported it to the pilot,” Jennifer said.  Eventually the pilot turned plane around and started to head back to the gate.
Fortunately, an off-duty pilot who was sitting two seats in front of her came to her defense and convinced the crew to let her stay.

If that was my daughter I would shove that F/A face into the soiled seat. And a 50.00 credit...what a joke this airline is

Reactions: 1 person
All the FA had to do was call the cockpit to tell them a young child was having an emergency.  I've never seen a pilot refuse in this situation.  I've also never seen a FA refuse to help a parent out in such a situation.

Reactions: 2 people
The flight attendant should be fired, she causes this poor girl to piss on the seat and then tries to kick her off of the plane.

Reactions: 2 people
USFlyer said:
All the FA had to do was call the cockpit to tell them a young child was having an emergency.  I've never seen a pilot refuse in this situation.  I've also never seen a FA refuse to help a parent out in such a situation.

This behavior doesnt surprise me at all. If you talk to most flight attendants they hate people and hate flying, but continue to work for an airline. The customers are not the enemy, they pay your salary.

Reactions: 3 people

Latest posts