Jetblue Pay Reduction?

Fubijaakr said:
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. You couldn't hold your ground and got run out of ATL.

You do nothing but skim the cream off high yeild markets.

You haven't had to build a real system.

Your sweetheart lease/maintenance deal with Airbus is about to expire.

Once the recalls, kick in you'll be unable to find people willing to scab with you.

And to top it off, SWA/ACA/AirTran are starting to gun for you.

Who's scared? I say its you, especially since you've hung that scab albatross around your neck. Better look into some of those truck driving schools. :lol:
BH,
Typical response from an egomaniac with an inferiority complex. Unlike you I wish the best for everyone in this industry. This is by far the best company I have ever worked for.
A real system? You have one big hub at Alaska then you skim the cream in Socal. You guys are cutting food service on most of your routes. You guys have become just like every other carrier out there.
Who knows what tomorrow brings? Unlike you flying isn't my life but rather a job that I love. It could it all end tomorrow. If you've ever been furloughed you would know that.
Best of luck to you Fubi. Hope you find a life someday.

Hopefully, you'll find another non-union outfit to work for when JBLU ends up on the ash heap of aviation history like most of the other "good airline ideas."

Fubi, you're as full of hope, optimism and good cheer as always. What a pleasure it must be to work with a professional such as yourself!

Fubijaakr said:
Hopefully, you'll find another non-union outfit to work for when JBLU ends up on the ash heap of aviation history like most of the other "good airline ideas."
A good idea? You mean like flying to Russia then having to pull service. Did Aeroflot kick your sorry butt? Bwahahahahaha! You guys got your butts kicked by Aeroflot, that is funny!

And to think I have been hanging around AMR, U, UAL boards when all I had to do was come over here to see all the fun..........

How much do you guys make any way.................

Latest posts