Join The Revolution!

Your_Ex-Wife

Feb 5, 2004
FM1 lost, UAL engine work gone, FM2 at risk, Horizon a no show for AMFA, Alaska Air at 69% outsourcing, negotiations having a "no concessions" stance ( well, at least for now), but AMFA has shed itself from the numbers...no longer is NWA and UAL under the hinderance of lower classifications, AMFA is a proud class and craft union...well...if 80% counts anyhow.

Show them TWU pigs who is bolder! It is much better to fight from the street than the floor, common sense dictates that issue! Anyone can take concessions.."TAKES A MAN TO FACE FURLOUGH!"

Your_Ex-Wife said:
FM1 lost, UAL engine work gone, FM2 at risk, Horizon a no show for AMFA, Alaska Air at 69% outsourcing, negotiations having a "no concessions" stance ( well, at least for now), but AMFA has shed itself from the numbers...no longer is NWA and UAL under the hinderance of lower classifications, AMFA is a proud class and craft union...well...if 80% counts anyhow.

Show them TWU pigs who is bolder! It is much better to fight from the street than the floor, common sense dictates that issue! Anyone can take concessions.."TAKES A MAN TO FACE FURLOUGH!"
Why dont you reveal the fact that the workers at UAL are saddled with a typical AFL-CIO industrial union contract. Its a foregone conclusion that using that TWU type language they are going to lose, but at least they gave it a shot, unlike the TWU who would rather use the money to pay themselves than fight for the members.

How much does Randy make again? Over $200,000/year!

Wow, he makes double of what Rojer Toussaint makes and Rojer has four times more members!

Why don't you reveal the fact that it was the AMFA supporters and organizers that willed the UAL membership to go into BK?

And why is it Delle has been in power as long as Castro?

Ex-Wife,

Please cite the OBJECTIVE Study or Paper which proves that it was AMFA that took UAL into bankruptcy!

What data does the PR firm for 514 have?

What objective survey did the PR firm for Local 514 retain?

How did the PR Firm for Local 514 obtain the names and addresses for the former IAM Members?

How would a valid survey, by the PR firm for Local 514, prove that the reason for the refusal to grant concessions was based on AMFA affiliation versus doubt concerning a bungling management team?

Sounds like typical denial from amfa wantabes? Never--- never---- never---- never amfa's fault? Always blaming the other guy!!!!!!!! Ask the 3700 plus mechanic's at NW who were depending on the arbitration ruling!! But it's never amfa's fault!!!!!!!!

Bob Owens said:
Your_Ex-Wife said:

Why dont you reveal the fact that the workers at UAL are saddled with a typical AFL-CIO industrial union contract. Its a foregone conclusion that using that TWU type language they are going to lose, but at least they gave it a shot, unlike the TWU who would rather use the money to pay themselves than fight for the members.

Wow, he makes double of what Rojer Toussaint makes and Rojer has four times more members!

Hey Bob, are you sure about that?? I would like to see you produce some documentation that says Mr. McDonald gets paid $200,000+ a year. I can't seem to find that anywhere!

twuer said:
Bob Owens said:
Your_Ex-Wife said:

Hey Bob, are you sure about that?? I would like to see you produce some documentation that says Mr. McDonald gets paid $200,000+ a year. I can't seem to find that anywhere!
Here is your documentation Retard. Go to this link and it will pull up 514's LM-2. The twu paid randy over 140k above his regular wages at AA which fir a topped out mech are just over 60K. Let me help you with the math 140K+60K=200k.

http://union-reports.dol.gov/olmsWeb/docs/..._20030630_0.pdf

So there is your proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

twustab.jpg

twuer Posted: Feb 6 2004, 01:00 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 2,466

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look past your nose. This link should make things a little clearer for you if you can read dumbass. Look at local 514's LM-2 do the math if you can.

http://union-reports.dol.gov/olmsWeb/docs/index.html

Advanced Member

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look past your nose. This link should make things a little clearer for you if you can read dumbass. Look at local 514's LM-2 do the math if you can. Don't forget to add the gifft that AA gives to Randy that is his yearly salary in case you did'nt know. Still need help with the math?

Advanced Member

Look past your nose. This link should make things a little clearer for you if you can read dumbass. Look at local 514's LM-2 do the math if you can. Don't forget to add the gift that AA gives to Randy which is his yearly salary in case you did'nt know. Still need help with the math?

Your_Ex-Wife said:

Why do you people insist on spreading lies and disinformation?

Why don't you post the great acheivements of your union and
stand on your record?

UT

Well, I've honestly looked for a positive to your AMFA and come up empty handed. All I feel is remorse and sorrow for it's members.

Quick question for you, since Jim Little and Bobby Gless get hit with this all the time. How much $$$$ did Delle lose when he marched his NWA boys out the door? And his UAL boys? Did McKormick have to sell some real-estate over the loss?

twuer said:
Bob Owens said:
Your_Ex-Wife said:

Like most forms of graft and payola the kickback to the Presidents from the company is not clearly defined in our contract. However if you look at the "Vermont Plan" the company does mention the company paid UB in their concession package. In other words if you dont get your members to accept concessions we will cut out paying the President salaries.

Its a fact that the company pays the salaries of Local Presidents. If you look on the 514 LM-2, which summerizes nion funds that are spent, not company funds, it says that Randy earned over $140,000 from Local 514 funds, he then also earned approximately $60,000 from AA as the salary that the company pays TWU local presidents. That puts him at over $200,000. This of course does not include any possible Capital gains on the sale of AA stock.

And Bob, you were earning $800/mo , paid from your local's purse, plus your AA salary....that is until you showed your lack of integrity and was thrown off your high horse.

Back