Judge orders White House to return press pass to CNN's Jim Acosta

Respect earns respect. When Trump continuously tells reporters (especially black females) that their questions are stupid, or tells a reporter who refuses to accept Trumps usual B*llsh*t as an answer that they are being rude (as if he had any knowledge of how to be polite), he can't complain if a reporter gives it right back to him.

He will get respect as President of the United States if and when HE begins to act like the President of the United States and not some back alley bully.

Respect earns respect. When Trump continuously tells reporters (especially black females) that their questions are stupid, or tells a reporter who refuses to accept Trumps usual B*llsh*t as an answer that they are being rude (as if he had any knowledge of how to be polite), he can't complain if a reporter gives it right back to him.

He will get respect as President of the United States if and when HE begins to act like the President of the United States and not some back alley bully.

Come on Jim,
You were in the service industry, if someone badgered you like that, what would you do?
You do know some PAX refer to FA's as 'Sky Nazis' and feel 'entitled' to demean/belittle FA's.
I am no fan of Trump, but this guy went over the top.
Think about it.

Jim's front row seat!
46437284_2291167347784496_7309735201909768192_n.jpg

The job of a reporter is to get and report the truth. Given the Donald's propensity for lying even when telling the truth would better serve him, a White House reporter's job is nigh on to impossible. Dear Leader neither respects nor agrees with the concept of a free press. He thinks that the press should only report what he wants them to report regardless of its veracity. How would you behave if the person you had to deal with on a daily basis has days in which his lies count is into double digits before breakfast is served?''

Your analogy does not hold water. A difficult passenger is an entirely different situation than having the guy who controls the nuclear button telling you things that he knows are lies; you know are lies; and he knows that you know are lies;and he doesn't care. His cretinous base need only to be told that it's fake news (if it's a negative truth about him), and they go to bed happy.

A recent example. He has gone back to calling Robert Mueller a Democrat and saying that he served Obama for 8 years. Robert Mueller is a lifelong Republican who was appointed to the post of U.S Attorney General by GEORGE W. BUSH (a Republican, I believe) in 2001 (the first year of Bush's term in office), and he served in that capacity for the duration of Bush's term in office. President Obama extended his appointment as AG for the 1st two years of Obama's first term only. Obama served for 8 years. These are statements of easily verifiable fact. Trump still lies about it anyway. He doesn't respect reporters and he damn sure doesn't respect citizens who are capable of thinking.

Last edited:
Come on Jim,
You were in the service industry, if someone badgered you like that, what would you do?
You do know some PAX refer to FA's as 'Sky Nazis' and feel 'entitled' to demean/belittle FA's.
I am no fan of Trump, but this guy went over the top.
Think about it.
As a matter of fact I once had a passenger in First Class who was ringing the call button every few minutes while I was trying to serve dinner to a full First Class cabin. I finally just stopped, looked down at him and said, "Sir, please look around and note that there are 15 other passengers in this cabin that deserve an equal share of my time. Now, I am trying to serve dinner. It tastes better if served hot. I will be with you SHORTLY." I then went back to serving. Another passenger leaned over and said to the jerk, "Don't bother filing a complaint on Jim. When we get to Dallas, I'm filing the best compliment letter I can as to his tact and diplomacy while you were acting like an A**hole."
(That was not the only time a passenger came to my defense, by the way. Oh, and he did write the letter.)

Jerk remained quiet for the rest of the flight. And, everything turned out fine. Unlike the reporter, I can always keep in the back of my mind that no matter how the jerky passenger acts toward me, in 2 hours or so, I'll more than likely never lay eyes on him again. The reporter has to see Trump or one of his sycophants every friggin' day. Now that would drive me insane.

Last edited:
Well it would seem to me, using an analogy. Your "A**hole passenger, sounds a lot like Jim Acosta! The other first class passengers sound a lot like the rest of the journalists in the room! And you, my friend, sound a lot like our President, trying to serve up a first class press conference!

Jim Acosta is a complete buffoon and throwing him out was long overdue. His behavior was completely out of line. How long was the President supposed to put up with it? Expect him to be worse now that a judge restored his press pass.

You’re a BS race baiter. I don’t care if he was a woman or black. He treats all reporters pretty much the same. Did you not see him slam the very next reporter, white male, for his stupid question and getting off subject? You’re a typical jackass.