Judge orders White House to return press pass to CNN's Jim Acosta

Respect earns respect. When Trump continuously tells reporters (especially black females) that their questions are stupid, or tells a reporter who refuses to accept Trumps usual B*llsh*t as an answer that they are being rude (as if he had any knowledge of how to be polite), he can't complain if a reporter gives it right back to him.

He will get respect as President of the United States if and when HE begins to act like the President of the United States and not some back alley bully.
I know that they don't like this guy, but how many times while this guy was insulting Obama did Obama cut him off, tell him to shut up, tell him to sit down and everything else. I couldn't see it. What I did see was a reporter asking a question that Obama didn't agree with. Instead of cutting him off (several times) and not allowing the question to be asked, he let him ask his question..THEN he took his shots.

Keeptheodds said,
"You’re a BS race baiter. I don’t care if he was a woman or black. He treats all reporters pretty much the same. Did you not see him slam the very next reporter, white male, for his stupid question and getting off subject? You’re a typical jackass."

And you demonstrate the weakness of your reasoning powers by the fact that you always attack the person with some spurious insult rather than attack their argument with facts. I used to think that people who were incapable of critical thought were also incapable of writing, but then there's this forum and Facebook to disavow that belief. Though I do find that level of naivete in someone my age to be refreshing.

Keeptheodds said,
"You’re a BS race baiter. I don’t care if he was a woman or black. He treats all reporters pretty much the same. Did you not see him slam the very next reporter, white male, for his stupid question and getting off subject? You’re a typical jackass."

And you demonstrate the weakness of your reasoning powers by the fact that you always attack the person with some spurious insult rather than attack their argument with facts. I used to think that people who were incapable of critical thought were also incapable of writing, but then there's this forum and Facebook to disavow that belief. Though I do find that level of naivete in someone my age to be refreshing.
I have always wondered what die hard Trumpettes tell their children about lying and obfuscation of facts.
Any insight?:)

Something for all you "Hillary Lovers"! He's the POTUS! Not her! Eat your harts out!
46501384_10157581823921336_7924057177554157568_n.jpg

I have always wondered what die hard Trumpettes tell their children about lying and obfuscation of facts.
Any insight?:)
I would suggest that they don't tell their children anything about facts because facts are those things that are used in the Fake News all the time to tear down the Donald. His response to the Chief Justice that there were, in fact, "Obama" judges just shows that his philosophy (if he has one) is MY MIND IS MADE UP. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONFUSE ME WITH FACTS.

Last edited:
Keeptheodds said,

Before I begin with spurious insults to display your weakness in a lack of reading comprehension let’s begin with the facts. You said that Trump, “...tells reporters (especially black females) that their questions are stupid...” Had you not included the “(especially black females)” in your statement I would not have called you a “race baiter”. You’re statement is a flat out lie. He treats all reporters that ask stupid questions or questions that are off subject the same regardless of race or gender. I guess the next micro aggression that triggered you would be the “you’re a typical jackass” once again facts Trump your safe space. Are you not a Democrat? Do you not know what your mascot is? It really must be miserable being you living with all those triggers. Are you an Aggie as well?

I know that they don't like this guy, but how many times while this guy was insulting Obama did Obama cut him off, tell him to shut up, tell him to sit down and everything else. I couldn't see it. What I did see was a reporter asking a question that Obama didn't agree with. Instead of cutting him off (several times) and not allowing the question to be asked, he let him ask his question..THEN he took his shots.

Poor example. Should have never gotten involved with th Nuclear Deal to begin with. As a matter of fact could have used the nuclear deal to free the prisoners then still just walked away grim the nuclear deal. Just another example of obummers worthlessness.

As a matter of fact I once had a passenger in First Class who was ringing the call button every few minutes while I was trying to serve dinner to a full First Class cabin. I finally just stopped, looked down at him and said, "Sir, please look around and note that there are 15 other passengers in this cabin that deserve an equal share of my time. Now, I am trying to serve dinner. It tastes better if served hot. I will be with you SHORTLY." I then went back to serving. Another passenger leaned over and said to the jerk, "Don't bother filing a complaint on Jim. When we get to Dallas, I'm filing the best compliment letter I can as to his tact and diplomacy while you were acting like an A**hole."
(That was not the only time a passenger came to my defense, by the way. Oh, and he did write the letter.)

Jerk remained quiet for the rest of the flight. And, everything turned out fine. Unlike the reporter, I can always keep in the back of my mind that no matter how the jerky passenger acts toward me, in 2 hours or so, I'll more than likely never lay eyes on him again. The reporter has to see Trump or one of his sycophants every friggin' day. Now that would drive me insane.
I didn’t realize you were a steward, I owe the Aggies a sincere apology.

I didn’t realize you were a steward, I owe the Aggies a sincere apology.
You must be a LOT older than I thought you were. No one has used the term steward or stewardess for at least 40 years. In today's usage, the title is flight attendant. It's generic and doesn't have any sex implications. (I know. I know. I know it's being socially (not politically) correct, but that's just the way it is.