June, 2017...Trump orders WH counsel to fire Special Investigator, Mueller

jimntx

Veteran
Jun 28, 2003
Dallas, TX
www.usaviation.com
Tick, tick, tick. Still no comment from the Trumpettes? Seems you are following the lead of Trump employees in the White House. It was reported this morning that not one WH employee contacted was willing to deny that this story is true.

Big deal you got any comments on the crooked fbi on their secret society?
Maybe trump figured out muellers investigations was going to bury plenty of liberal democrats. I think it’s hilarious

Tick, tick, tick. Still no comment from the Trumpettes? Seems you are following the lead of Trump employees in the White House. It was reported this morning that not one WH employee contacted was willing to deny that this story is true.
Jimmy, Trump should have fired him a long time ago, but I'm glad he didn't. Now that the FBI will be shown that they are majorly biased in favor of the Hildabeast, and it looks like some of those "investigators" will be going on trial, and maybe to prison. Stand by, its going to be fun to watch.

Last edited:
The fools on the left are easily thrown off course.

8 month old rotten bone for them to feed on.

First, who cares?
Did he fire Mueller?

That's the end of the story.

Why would MSM bring this up when the Intel committee is about to declassify a memo showing Obama administration meddling in the 2016 election?

HeyObamaVoters.jpg

How do you invalidate the 9th Circuit District Court? Have you heard about it or do you still eat the $#!t that MSM spoon feeds you?

Another fantasy. Why fire Muller? His investigation is going nowhere. Its downright comical to see nitwit Leftists grasp at straws like this.

All the uproar about Mueller is targeted to distract away from the FBI missing texts and the failure of the Democrat Shutdown.

It won't work. Dreamers will get to stay, people will get to see their paychecks increase in a couple weeks, and the Democrats will have to move on to new areas to try and lie their way thru the mid-terms.

It's the worst fear coming true: the Trump presidency hasn't been nearly as disastrous as the MSM made it out to be... A year in, and he's still not impeached or does he seem to be looking to let Pence be the real POTUS while he goes golfing.

Nice try E. But his order to fire Mueller happened last June. Has nothing to do with missing texts or the shutdown both of which surfaced much later. By the way, I hope you are betting your mortgage on the Dreamers getting to stay. I'm sure this is one area where Dear Leader will not change his mind 15 more times depending on who he talked to last.

Jim, first of all the president has the power to fire Mueller anytime he wants to. And from what I've read Trump said he could do just that back in June. What he didn't say was that he was going to........So what is all this tado really about, something that never happened?

Last edited:
Nice try E. But his order to fire Mueller happened last June. Has nothing to do with missing texts or the shutdown both of which surfaced much later. By the way, I hope you are betting your mortgage on the Dreamers getting to stay. I'm sure this is one area where Dear Leader will not change his mind 15 more times depending on who he talked to last.

ROTFLMAO......Key word.......DID he fire Mueller?

If so, that is obstruction of justice.

You're being fed horse crap to look away from the fact that the shutdown was a win win and the FBI fiasco is going to bring the left Stooges down and kill the russia BS and probably adversely affect the 2018 vote.

Jim, first of all the president has the power to fire Mueller anytime he wants to. And from what I've read Trump said he could do just that back in June. What he didn't say was that he was going to........So what is all this tado really about, something that never happened?
What else do they have? They latch on to stupidity like this because Trump is doing a great job. They hear rumors and innuendo then they run with it like it's gospel.

Latest posts