KEEP VOTING NO

Harvey

Mar 26, 2011
All you (Men) no voters keep talkin to the yes voters you no who they are, we have to keep voting no until we force the Teamsters to negociate us are own TA using our languge not just handing us CAL crap TA. UAL has the money the other unions no it the company knows it they just don't want to give it to us that is why all the other unions are in mediation like Jeff said we aren't just going to hand it over to you you have to negociate for it. We need to join the other unions in mediation prolong this merger. We deserve full retro our medical, industry leading pay etc. It was the workers who saved this company we give up alot our retirements pay etc. And it it time the company takes care of us and not themselves with huge raises oh Jeff already got his we need ours VOTE NO and keep on voting no until we get what we deserve. All you yes voters its about time you grow some and stand with us next time 100% no vote.

" We deserve full retro'

You are 100% correct! UAL and AA drag their feet in negotiations, (here at AA it is now more than three years without a contract), and then cry the blues "It will cost us too much money to give full retro and if we gave it to you then we will have to give it to everyone. Boo, hoo, sob, sob.)

THAT'S RIGHT!

Keep voting NO till you are given a contract that is industry leading!

why is it we have heard nothing in the real news about you guys rejecting your t/a . when we (AA) rejected ares there was all kinds on stories n the major news wires?

why is it we have heard nothing in the real news about you guys rejecting your t/a . when we (AA) rejected ares there was all kinds on stories n the major news wires?

You are correct and I don't know. I even wrote news tips to several news stations and still nothing. Very strange.

Ill tell you this: it sure is incredible how mgmt at both aa and ua can cry boo hoo and not negogiate in good faith let alone nego. at all. the mgmt should not be allowed to make what they make until they are proven to negogiate good contracts for both carriers good luck to all of you. at usair we been told that good ole doug parker told us he will take care of the Fleet Service. I got news for him, if the contract is good yes but Im not expecting anything but crap coming out aof the sandcastle

Latest posts

Back