Leaderless Again!

mwereplanes

Senior
Jan 21, 2004
Once again, we are leaderless and rudderless.

Lakefield's latest weekly message (Friday July 23rd) was given by an anonymous voice. She stated:

"Bruce Lakefield will record his next weekly message on July 30th."

Now don't get me wrong, these messages are not all the big of a deal but the message sent is simply that either he had nothing to say this week or he was too busy to record a message to the people he is supposed to be leading. Either is inexcusable from a leader. As Bull points out we are again being inundated with bad news, doom and gloom and threats (real or imagined) by our own in house media and Lakefield himself. The serious offer made by ALPA was answered with a fishing trip by the company after being acknowledged by Lakefield as a "serious" offer. Again, inexcusable.

It all comes down to leadership. It is becoming rapidly apparent Lakefield is no different than any of the others. Something smells folks. And the stench is again coming from the executive offices and the BOD meeting rooms.

mr

mwereplanes said:
Something smells folks. And the stench is again coming from the executive offices and the BOD meeting rooms.

mr
You know you are a smart fellow, and I'm surprised it took you this long to see what many of us did a while back. This is why we are absolutely adamant about the stand being closed because it's over anyway, why help them help themselves to out pockets books one last time before the massacre.

I guess giving you the benefit of the doubt, I am already at the acceptance stage and you’re just a step behind. The days of wine and roses are long gone, for the U employees anyway.

cavalier said:
You know you are a smart fellow, and I'm surprised it took you this long to see what many of us did a while back. This is why we are absolutely adamant about the stand being closed because it's over anyway, why help them help themselves to out pockets books one last time before the massacre.

I guess giving you the benefit of the doubt, I am already at the acceptance stage and you’re just a step behind. The days of wine and roses are long gone, for the U employees anyway.
Cav,

mwereplanes may have been an optimist with U management 2 years ago...but he is so far ahead of many, many on these boards, that his posts enlighten me, and bring clarity to issues I've never thought of....

mwereplanes... :up:

Latest posts

Back