Let me get this straight

Congratulations K.C.!....... Looks like your Chief's are going back to the Super Bowel

Senator Rand Paul: ‘I object to this unconstitutional sham of an “impeachment” trial and I will force a vote on whether the Senate can hold a trial of a private citizen’

HOw many of them had any evidence to support their affidavit? The courts may have saved them a little jail time by dismissing the cases. And if we want a "fair" election, should we demand that NONE of the affidavit signers lied? If I said that I saw you shoot somebody and I signed an affidavit that said I saw you shoot them, but had zero evidence to back it up, other than my claim that I saw you, would you want that to be held against you in court? How do they prove I was lying?

It's starting, KC.

Judge rules Virginia elections board violated law with late absentee mail-in ballot rule

Last August, the Virginia Board of Elections issued a rule that would've allowed elections officials to count late mail-in ballots that arrived without a postmark up to three days after the November election. On Monday, a state judge ruled that the board's decision was illegal.

Virginia Circuit Court Judge William Eldridge said that Virginia's mail-in ballot rule violated state elections law and issued an injunction preventing the state from adopting the rule for future elections, the Daily Caller reported. The judge's decision was announced by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), a legal group representing Frederick County electoral board member Thomas Reed in his case against the state mail-in ballot law.

"This is a big win for the Rule of Law," PILF President and General Counsel J. Christian Adams said. "This consent decree gives Mr. Reed everything he requested – a permanent ban on accepting ballots without postmarks after Election Day and is a loss for the Virginia bureaucrats who said ballots could come in without these protections."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/judge...utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fb-glennbeck

It's starting, KC.

Judge rules Virginia elections board violated law with late absentee mail-in ballot rule

Last August, the Virginia Board of Elections issued a rule that would've allowed elections officials to count late mail-in ballots that arrived without a postmark up to three days after the November election. On Monday, a state judge ruled that the board's decision was illegal.

Virginia Circuit Court Judge William Eldridge said that Virginia's mail-in ballot rule violated state elections law and issued an injunction preventing the state from adopting the rule for future elections, the Daily Caller reported. The judge's decision was announced by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), a legal group representing Frederick County electoral board member Thomas Reed in his case against the state mail-in ballot law.

"This is a big win for the Rule of Law," PILF President and General Counsel J. Christian Adams said. "This consent decree gives Mr. Reed everything he requested – a permanent ban on accepting ballots without postmarks after Election Day and is a loss for the Virginia bureaucrats who said ballots could come in without these protections."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/judge...utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fb-glennbeck
Trump still lost

Latest posts