Looking For Alaska Air/alaska Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

us45366

Aug 24, 2005
Hi.......I'm gonna be leaving my current Airline soon (NWA) and would like to work for Alaska Air (or for someone IN Alaska). I'm currently a CSA but have worked Ramp Tower/Ops and Maint. Planning and have a training/teaching and supervisory background as well.....also got my A&P and a bunch of Flight Tickets (CFII/ASMEL/SES)..... Haven't flown or wrenched in awhile though.......got about 17 years in the business... Would PREFER to work with a Nat'l/Regional/135 operation as NWA has pretty much "soured" me on the "Legacy Carriers"...no future with that kind of an organization.....do you think I have a chance to find something with you guys ???? If I can't catch on with you guys, does anyone have any leads about any aviation related jobs in the Pacific Northwest or State of Alaska ??? I am single... free to travel and enjoy challenges...........Thanks for any info..... : )

Hi.......I'm gonna be leaving my current Airline soon (NWA) and would like to work for Alaska Air (or for someone IN Alaska). I'm currently a CSA but have worked Ramp Tower/Ops and Maint. Planning and have a training/teaching and supervisory background as well.....also got my A&P and a bunch of Flight Tickets (CFII/ASMEL/SES)..... Haven't flown or wrenched in awhile though.......got about 17 years in the business... Would PREFER to work with a Nat'l/Regional/135 operation as NWA has pretty much "soured" me on the "Legacy Carriers"...no future with that kind of an organization.....do you think I have a chance to find something with you guys ???? If I can't catch on with you guys, does anyone have any leads about any aviation related jobs in the Pacific Northwest or State of Alaska ??? I am single... free to travel and enjoy challenges...........Thanks for any info..... : )

Click here:

http://www.alaskasworld.com/jobs/asjobs/default.asp

Good luck and welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts