LUV More cracks found in Airbus A380 wings

ContUNITEus

Veteran
May 4, 2011
LUV More cracks found in Airbus A380 wings

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/More-cracks-found-Airbus-A380-rb-2436056835.html?x=0

I couldn't help it but post this, since Reuters headlined this all over the web as depicted above. I thought it was kinda funny; the whole LUV and A380 thing.

You know, Southwest just needs to be more careful with their handling of the A380s. Didn't they learn a lesson with the midget 737s when those had cracks and were falling apart mid-air? Now you have them again with cracks on the wings of their A380s according to the Reuters Headlines. They just never learn do they?

:D

Reactions: 1 person
From the link:

Which is interesting since WN isn't mentioned in the article at all...

I will say, however, that WN has been mentioned in some articles with reference to the fuselage cracks that led to depressurization.

Jim

Ya gotta love Reuters some times.

:)

It would be totally cool though to see a Southwest A380 all economy doing Dallas to London, you know, with free seating and all.

Reactions: 1 person
850+ people and one door boarding... :p
No. Maybe they could do like they did at JFK years ago when the first 747s went into service and the jetbridges weren't ready yet. Just build several covered wooden ramps in parallel for the doors on one side of the plane. It looked just like the ramps up to the railroad cattle cars at a loading yard.

Latest posts