Maintenance By The Hour - On New Engine Work

Let us pray...

Let us pray for TEAM TWU...that they see the error of their sinful ways...that they one day put down the proverbial jug so if they ever get a chance to negotiate a contract again...that at least they not be inibriated and confused when they give everything away...then deny they did anything wrong and blame AMFA again ...when in reality AMFA is the ONLY union that doesn't bargain from it's knees....For all these things we pray,... day by day... and kumbaya....

I can stay drunk and pretend to file grievences like TEAM TWU.

And I was told by your amfa boys that it was the TWU that stays liquored up. Sounds as if you amfa reps need a 12 step program, feel free to seek aid from the TWU. we are still here to assist you, now go and have a safe and Happy Holiday Season.

TeamTWU said:

And I was told by your amfa boys that it was the TWU that stays liquored up. Sounds as if you amfa reps need a 12 step program, feel free to seek aid from the TWU. we are still here to assist you, now go and have a safe and Happy Holiday Season.
Maybe reading into the meaning of sentences is beyond your capabilities. The statement was sarcastic as if written by a twu drunk. I know that's a little difficult for you to comprehend. :shock:

The only 12 step program I need is for the removal of the twu. We are at step 10 already.

TeamTWU said:

Well, we don't have access to the twu dues paid liquor cabinet the twu company goo-gooblers have. We have to try to fund it on our twu negotiated wages, that affords a good buzz on a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I'll have a Happy Holiday when I see the twu get a boot in the ass.

Keep the sarcasm up TWU, the membership is watching.....

Sarcasm? At what point or note do you think sarcasm is involved? Is it you surmise the continuing support and growth of participation within the TWU is sarcasm then I am elated the membership is watching. Continue with your support of the TWU, every bit is appreciated and welcomed.

Have a great Holiday Season!

Let us pray...

Let us pray that GLAEM TEAM TWU can come up with someone with an IQ higher than their shoe size so they can understand the concept of sarcasm...For this we pray...Amen.