Maxine Waters to run for president

Must feel like a lifetime to vagina hat wearing pajama boys like yourself.

Ah....I was missing "debating" a republican. You haven't let me down. Life continues to go own, regardless of the dear leader. Like I said....only 6 months. The dear leader may be a quivering mass of goo by the beginning of the third year.

Ah....I was missing "debating" a republican. You haven't let me down. Life continues to go own, regardless of the dear leader. Like I said....only 6 months. The dear leader may be a quivering mass of goo by the beginning of the third year.
A quivering mass of goo? Like the left has been since November 9th?

IT's not women....it's just that he can't find any republican that can tell him what they would be FOR...they can only run AGAINST something. This is just batting practice for 2018 and 2020...let's toss out as many anti things as we can - it takes the focus off the fact taht republicans haven't been FOR anything for the past 10 years.
The one and only platform the Democrats have ran on for years is manufacturing victims.

Reactions: Elderscrolls

You don't "debate".

You say something stupid and ignorant and we all laugh at you.

You say dumb stuff and we expect it.
You know what is really dumb Dog?

What is really dumb is someone that waste their time and others to come on here and make pointless, asinine comments.

That is dumb.

The forum would be much better off without you.

You say nothing. You contribute nothing. You are a waste of time.

2017-03-30-11-17-43-1328971479.jpg

You know what is really dumb Dog?

What is really dumb is someone that waste their time and others to come on here and make pointless, asinine comments.

That is dumb.

The forum would be much better off without you.

You say nothing. You contribute nothing. You are a waste of time.

You have to decode his one liners....they're much like the Quatrains of Nostradamus.

Maxine Mindless? Sadly, nothing would/could anymore surprise me after the national IQ test was essentially offered long ago, and utterly flunked. The Bush/Clinton dynasties were elected and the utter idiots in what was at least once America then elected that wholly constructed meat puppet/"Manchurian Candidate" obama not only once but twice. We've nowadays people who somehow can't even tell what gender they are by simply checking their personal parts. We've an abundance of utter idiots suicidally seeking a muslim/sharia conquest of themselves in the name of "diversity", and we're now even politically "progressive" enough to pretend women can magically somehow become viable Navy SEALS. Sigh...I'd love to be wrong here, but I'm afraid it's only a matter of a fairly short time before the "Idiocracy" factor proves sadly and tragically fully true. If it weren't for children/grandchildren I'd happily go with "I tried my best and gave at the office as best I could"...but the sad truth is that you "liberal" nitwits will, if young enough now, very likely from all of human history (and tragically) see horrendous events transpire the likes of which YOU essentially engineered as mindless adherents to whatever's socially fashionable fantasies du jour, and with your tiny imaginations can't even possibly now process, "Good luck" with the times to come. Hint: NOTHING that's going on now hasn't been seen for countless thousands of years. Only the media and available weapons have changed in their ability to enslave/obliterate not merely thousands but millions of not just only laughably supposed "minds" but lives.

You liberals just love obama, and THIS below is what he handed to "Death to America" Iran on a platter with literally BILLIONS of previously American controlled dollars to help them along....and you "Republicans" haven't yet screamed loudly for President Trump to actually DO anything about it. Sigh...If it weren't for my immediate family and friends and the actually decent people I realize still live here; I'd nowadays have to conclude that ever putting my life on the line for what's sadly become "America" was a completely foolish and wholly ineffectual waste of time these days. The men in my family have fought since San Jacinto in north America alone for what they believed in. Please prove me wrong in my current doubts. All strove to defend both those they loved and their ideals...I'd hate to think all that blood was shed for nothing, rather than eventually lasting Freedom for us all in the final analysis:

Last edited: