McCain said he knows

C

Cosworth

President Bush had opportunities to get Osama Bin Laden. I know how to do it and I'll do it.

Any yet he has done nothing to get the man caught. He is willing to let Bin Laden walk the earth free for 8 or 9 more months just to get elected?

Is he for real? What else does he know and will not share. Cold fusion, cure for cancer, who shot JFK... come on John, please share with us.

He knows how to catch Bin Laden? What a load of self righteous, pandering, egotistical crap. If knows how to catch him, he is a vile human being for not getting it done and should be jailed for adding and abetting a know mass murder. If he misspoke, he should damn well admit he has no more a clue for catching him and anyone else.

Bush enlisted the British to catch him.

Bush has hired the British special forces to catch Bin Laden? Someone please tell me this is a lie. We have to hire the British to catch him because we cannot?

Why did he not hire them before now?

I wonder what the odds are that he fails and leaves the WH in disgrace?

Cos,

In the long run,...better the Old GEEZER keeps making asinine statements like this,...then....when the photo of johnny Mac(with his head on W's shoulder) Hugging Bush, come out,..............."Presto" instant Incredability !!!

President Bush had opportunities to get Osama Bin Laden. I know how to do it and I'll do it.

Any yet he has done nothing to get the man caught. He is willing to let Bin Laden walk the earth free for 8 or 9 more months just to get elected?

Is he for real? What else does he know and will not share. Cold fusion, cure for cancer, who shot JFK... come on John, please share with us.

He knows how to catch Bin Laden? What a load of self righteous, pandering, egotistical crap. If knows how to catch him, he is a vile human being for not getting it done and should be jailed for adding and abetting a know mass murder. If he misspoke, he should damn well admit he has no more a clue for catching him and anyone else.

Link Please.
Thanks!

B) xUT

BTW, U might want to lighten up on the 'self righteous' crap.
My cousin Vinnie says your crap does stink...:p

Link Please.
Thanks!

B) xUT

Put the quote in google. Lots of hits.

Link Please.
Thanks!

B) xUT

Link

Wed Sep 3, 7:57 PM ET

ST. PAUL (Reuters) - Republican candidate John McCain said on Wednesday that if elected president, he will capture al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.
ADVERTISEMENT

"President Clinton had opportunities to get Osama bin Laden. President Bush had opportunities to get Osama bin Laden. I know how to do it and I'll do it," he told ABC's "World News" in an interview.

Link

ST. PAUL (Reuters) - Republican candidate John McCain said on Wednesday that if elected president, he will capture al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.
ADVERTISEMENT

"President Clinton had opportunities to get Osama bin Laden. President Bush had opportunities to get Osama bin Laden. I know how to do it and I'll do it," he told ABC's "World News" in an interview.

Easy;
naked young men, foul, arm pit bread, goat cheese, a goat with it's throat cut hanging by the tree.

JMHO,
21 Virgins would probably help as well... :p

McCain/Palin has you and yours running scared.....proof in your posts...... :lol:

McCain/Palin has you and yours running scared.....proof in your posts...... :lol:

So you have no problem with him saying he knows how to catch Bin Laden but doing nothing to catch him?

I cannot help but wonder what your response would had Obama said he knew how to catch Bin Laden but stood by and did nothing till he got elected.

Link

This looks like anything but "Country First!"

If McCain doesn't know where Bin Laden is or how to catch him in short order, then he's a liar.

If he knows where Bin Laden is or how to catch him in short order - and won't tell anyone in a position to do something about it then that's aiding and abetting the enemy - a treasonous act.

Which is it? Is McCain a traitor - or just a liar?

Bush enlisted the British to catch him.

Bush has hired the British special forces to catch Bin Laden? Someone please tell me this is a lie. We have to hire the British to catch him because we cannot?

Why did he not hire them before now?

I wonder what the odds are that he fails and leaves the WH in disgrace?

The article does not say they "hired" British Special Forces. Reason for that being a government of one country cannot hire the military of another. You can enlist their assistance for a joint operation like the one described in the article. If you read the article it also mentions Delta Force and other US spec ops units partaking in these missions.

This looks like anything but "Country First!"

If McCain doesn't know where Bin Laden is or how to catch him in short order, then he's a liar.

If he knows where Bin Laden is or how to catch him in short order - and won't tell anyone in a position to do something about it then that's aiding and abetting the enemy - a treasonous act.

Which is it? Is McCain a traitor - or just a liar?

All politicians are liars..............including the " SELF-ANNOITED" one, Nobama ! :shock:

Are you really that naive ? :blink:

Latest posts