Mesa airlines will be union in PHX

freedom

Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
Hello mesa workers ! To those who toil and sweat for little to nothing , to those with no health care plan for their familes .... your time is coming...like the rusing inward of the sea the tide is rising... We here in the PHX station have hated you for so long that we were blinded by it ,Now the veils have been droped and we can see you for what you truly are , abused step-children of an unloving company .We will rally your workers to the cause of the union and then you shall have your just due... no longer shall you make less of a pay check than the person who flips your burgers... Stand up ! Arise !For as TWU shall defeat IAM so shall we bring you with us into the fold .Come to the promise land with us !

From
Freedom

The sleeper awakens! :shock:

The TWU is nothing to brag about. But, as a proud union member myself...

A Union is better then no Union! A Contract is better then no Contract.

GO UNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let any non-union airline employee corrupt your minds to vote against having a union. In other words stay away from the Delta employees (except the Pilots), jetBlue employees and the SCABS (Playing The Odds) who are working for Northwest.

no i didn't go to union school , in fact for the longest time i've hated mesa , i mean pure hate... i hate their workers , i hate their managment , i hate their planes... etc ... Most of us who work for america west airlines in PHX hate mesa ... mesa hating is our number one subject at town halls hosted by doug parker... lol .To this day i still treat their workers like dirt... i know it's wrong ... it's just hard to stop hating them because they suck so bad , their flights are always late , their workers never do their jobs right , they leave early , or they just stright out don't care... i think the real reason i want to see mesa unionized is that it's a way that i could help to hurt their company really really bad.Push the workers to strike and watch their profits fall . Eh on the upside their workers could end up in a better place , but i'd just enjoy reading about it in the papers.It's sad , southwest is suppose to be our biggest rival but we hate our closest allie more than anyone else , and i don't mean ramp and ticket counter , i mean from the bottom all the way to some branches of uppermangement the resentment for mesa runs deep . If this makes me a bad person then i guess i am , but you can't know what it's like to work with mesa until you do , and then you will hate them too.

no i didn't go to union school , in fact for the longest time i've hated mesa , i mean pure hate... i hate their workers , i hate their managment , i hate their planes... etc ... Most of us who work for america west airlines in PHX hate mesa ... mesa hating is our number one subject at town halls hosted by doug parker... lol .To this day i still treat their workers like dirt... i know it's wrong ... it's just hard to stop hating them because they suck so bad , their flights are always late , their workers never do their jobs right , they leave early , or they just stright out don't care... i think the real reason i want to see mesa unionized is that it's a way that i could help to hurt their company really really bad.Push the workers to strike and watch their profits fall . Eh on the upside their workers could end up in a better place , but i'd just enjoy reading about it in the papers.It's sad , southwest is suppose to be our biggest rival but we hate our closest allie more than anyone else , and i don't mean ramp and ticket counter , i mean from the bottom all the way to some branches of uppermangement the resentment for mesa runs deep . If this makes me a bad person then i guess i am , but you can't know what it's like to work with mesa until you do , and then you will hate them too.

You forgot to mention that you hate the fact that Mesa out performs HP everyday. Check your stats and get a life.

i don't know what you mean by out preforms unless you mean a finical chart... their coustmer serivce certainly does not out preform us , nor does any part of their worker morale . i don't think you understand us... there are no stastics that you can point me to that would make me like mesa one ounce more... Anyone who works closely with them knows they plain out suck , why is it that they can't keep any of their workers for even a few years? i hear at their corporate HQ that the most tenured worker only has 10 years in . Not to mention the fact that on their ramp in PHX the highest senority ramp worker only has 4 years (and he is VERY senior compared to the other workers ) ! i don't even think that guy works there anymore...Even their own workers hate their company...i think to take them down all we would have to do is throw a wrench in their system and it will all come falling down like a house of cards... none of their workers has any loyality to their company... they would all jump ship in a heart beat.I think the best way to take them out would go something like this ...unionize their ramp or try to... the attempt would proably fail ,but if enough people could be made to strike it would set them back money wise ... then try and unionize their gate agents if they have their own... get them to strike... that 2 would fail... so on down the line, one strike after another until their company is crippled.. if that didn't work in one year the process could be repeated the next because their turn over rate is SO high that an entire new batch of workers could again be talked into striking the next year .

in fact for the longest time i've hated mesa , i mean pure hate... i hate their workers , i hate their managment , i hate their planes... etc ... Most of us who work for america west airlines in PHX hate mesa ... mesa hating is our number one subject at town halls hosted by doug parker... lol .

Hmmm....your SN is "Freedom". Freedom Airlines is owned by Mesa. Disgruntled former employee perhaps???

iI think the best way to take them out would go something like this ...unionize their ramp or try to... the attempt would proably fail ,but if enough people could be made to strike it would set them back money wise ... then try and unionize their gate agents if they have their own... get them to strike... that 2 would fail... so on down the line, one strike after another until their company is crippled..
Okay genius, please explain how a card drive that "would probably fail" will directly lead to a strike.

is there some way to close this tread? i realise now that i was just venting and now it's turned into a rant... yeah, in reality i will proably do nothing to help or hurt mesa , i've good too much going on in my life to waste time with them , however i shall always continue to hate them deep in my heart and treat their workers like dirt...
It's not that i'm a bad person really , you just have to work with them a few times to know where i'm coming from . peace out.

That's exactly what will happen if they get smart and ORGANIZE!

UNION YES!!!

As a Mesa ramp worker, I will do everything in my power to keep unions off the property. HP is such a disaster in performance b/c of the rediculous rules on the ramp. Instead of working together they stand around and watch eachother do nothing. also, I make just as much as the same year person at HP, not including my bonuses and do not have to pay dues so that some jackass at national can get paid a six figure salary as membership plumets. Good luck selling that bag of crap.

As a Mesa ramp worker, I will do everything in my power to keep unions off the property. HP is such a disaster in performance b/c of the rediculous rules on the ramp. Instead of working together they stand around and watch eachother do nothing. also, I make just as much as the same year person at HP, not including my bonuses and do not have to pay dues so that some jackass at national can get paid a six figure salary as membership plumets. Good luck selling that bag of crap.

And yet your name is "My MEC speaks for me?!" What gives?

And yet your name is "My MEC speaks for me?!" What gives?

hey to the mesa ramp worker... if your job is so WONDERFULL , why is it none of you stick around for more than 2 years at MOST ? yeah it's so great... nothing like getting worked to death... i love when it gets bussy and you guys have to run around like chickens with your heads cut off... that's proably about the time you look over at our gates and see that some teams are working.... and others are going to break... that's called a GOOD job.... not a lousy one like you have .Mesa sure does good hiring , your better than an illegal immigant because not only do you NOT complain but you complain against people pointing out the flaws in your company haha geez if i ever start a bussines i hope i can find an army of you.

Latest posts