Mesa airlines will be union in PHX

hey to the mesa ramp worker... if your job is so WONDERFULL , why is it none of you stick around for more than 2 years at MOST ? yeah it's so great... nothing like getting worked to death... i love when it gets bussy and you guys have to run around like chickens with your heads cut off... that's proably about the time you look over at our gates and see that some teams are working.... and others are going to break... that's called a GOOD job.... not a lousy one like you have .Mesa sure does good hiring , your better than an illegal immigant because not only do you NOT complain but you complain against people pointing out the flaws in your company haha geez if i ever start a bussines i hope i can find an army of you.
If your life and job are going so well, why do you worry about the people at Mesa?? I still say you have a personal vendetta because you were wronged by someone at Mesa.

If your life and job are going so well, why do you worry about the people at Mesa?? I still say you have a personal vendetta because you were wronged by someone at Mesa.

i sure do .. all of them , i just can't stand their company , my vendetta is that i have to clean up for them and handle the stuff that they just stop doing . Lets say the mesa ramp workers get off at 10:30 and a plane is coming in at 13:35 and their supervisors are unable to find them , their workers will all clock out at 10:30 and go home , or say their offloading a plane and they get off at 10:00 the minute 10:00 comes they will stop , put down what ever they were doing and just leave .. haha it's the freaking funniest thing really , but sad that i have to clean up their mess , most of us here at HP in phx are affected by it .

i sure do .. all of them , i just can't stand their company , my vendetta is that i have to clean up for them and handle the stuff that they just stop doing . Lets say the mesa ramp workers get off at 10:30 and a plane is coming in at 13:35 and their supervisors are unable to find them , their workers will all clock out at 10:30 and go home , or say their offloading a plane and they get off at 10:00 the minute 10:00 comes they will stop , put down what ever they were doing and just leave .. haha it's the freaking funniest thing really , but sad that i have to clean up their mess , most of us here at HP in phx are affected by it .
Is it the employees fault their shift ends before a flight arrives or is it managements?

Tell me Freedom whats your turnover rate like there in PHX? How many new hires does HP go thru during the summer months especially when their hired on as part timers and only make a little over $7.00/hr?

That's exactly what will happen if they get smart and ORGANIZE!

UNION YES!!!
Whether you believe in unions or not, that is really not the issue. The issue is, what form of representation do you have in the event of anything happening to you pertaining to the workplace? When a company can come to court loaded to the gills with 5 or 10 lawyers, and yourself only 1, what are the odds of any fairness being resolved? Non-union members have benefits now (some), but down the road, everyone will feel the crunch from outsourcing. Right now, many feel totally immune. great, that's exactly what your employer wants you to think. Everyone should have the right to some form of legal or union defense for themselves. Anyone going to work without union representation, is at the will of whatever the company cares to impose on you. Unions have their bad spots, but for the most part, they can save a lot of heartache. Sure, many will say, hey, what about unions like AMFA at NWA? Why did some AMFA cross? Benefits, dude, and those benefits are the doings of all unions across America. Now that NWA has gotten the AMFA scabs to leave the union, now what? They have crossed over into a world that does not exist anymore. In the near future, it will get worse. Union....always.

Latest posts