Mesa Pathetic

echoe1

Aug 22, 2005
OK. So i finally get thru to SBA last nite. Pax promised bags at 10a and 11p still no bags. TT a ramper who answered fon. Asked for a supv. "there isn't one at all." asked if there was a lead. "no". He sd, "we have assigned supervisors but they went home at 4p" So, now the couple agents left there are working the grd dly flt to las, by themselves, and absolutely no one in authority is there!! This is totally appalling!!! Ramper sd he was new so he was just helping out by answering the fon. He saw the bags with the BDO sitting there, but he ddnt know what to do with them, and the 2 agents working were too busy.

THis is soooo typical of Mesa operated stations. Lack of supervision. Lack of staff. Oh, couldnt find a file on them bcz they were jst told to fill out a form and put it on the counter, while the agent walked away from them when they filed their bag claim. Many Mesa stations still hvnt been trained on worldtracer. Even sups dont know it. This isnt the first time i've called a mesa station and no supervision whatsoever!

A very poorly run operation to say the least! US should step up and say enuf is enuf. Run it right, or forget the contract! It's disgusting! And the PAX suffer ultimately!!! It's totally not fair to the agents left "holding the bag" either!

A very poorly run operation to say the least! US should step up and say enuf is enuf. Run it right, or forget the contract! It's disgusting! And the PAX suffer ultimately!!! It's totally not fair to the agents left "holding the bag" either!

I second that! Had similar experience with SBA last week! It amazes me how Mesa operates some of their station. Found this to be true in BFL which is another one that has had issues in the past. Don't know why things are this way. But I do believe there should always be an experienced supervisor on duty all day, no excuses to that at all. I've found similar issues with baggage and no files and no time to make one, or they dont know how. Training is definitely a big issue on baggage files.

But just think how much Money the company is saving with Mesa and their 1/2 Azzed operated stations....Save a few bucks up front on paper, but lose twice as much when passengers migrate to the competion because of this type of service. :up:

I have never HEARD A positive COMMENT concerning MESA.....and for as B-A-D as they are and with all the complaints why haven't the feds looked into the situation.....fly for several different carriers in a rag tag fleet of sardine cans and consistently operate like the old Soviet Aeroflot. The Fat Boy running Mesa needs to get his act together....don't just count your dollars (schekels)....Run IT! :lol:

Write to the CEO at [email protected]

He needs it driven into his skull what a p-poor operation Mesa has. If it weren't for Mesa, America West would have been the best performing airline ever. Mesa cr@pped all over that. :rant:
If DP Doesn’t knows about the express operation somebody is not doing his or her job. Is it you?

If DP Doesn’t knows about the express operation somebody is not doing his or her job. Is it you?
Isn't that THE TRUTH! I have a feeling the VP of Express obviously was a classmate of "Father Meltdown" Crellin....let's ASSume they were Valedictorian & Salutatarian or maybe they were both home schooled by Frank Lorenzo. Can you spell C-L-U-E-L-E-S-S.

a new hire(12 days) started yelling,screaming at my co worker and had she audacity to tell her to SHUT UP!

well lemme tell ya, MESA CORPORATE GOT wind of it..

Long story short-she was trav on a MESA BUDDY Pass,
nfw...SHE TOLD ME that we would HOLD that plane for her.
I laughed..
whildst we all figured her problm out-did not have correct tkt..period..
her mom lives locally-all the agents know her name,next time I will have her removed by the local authorities.-She was way beyond being written up..

unbelieveable.

way to long to get into details.
All I can say this chick was a real DOZiE!

Does anyone know what percentage of flights Mesa operartes out of "F" Terminal in PHL now versus before Air Wisconsin joined the party?
As far as I know - Close to zero. There's only one Mesa RJ flight left out of Terminal F'ed - and that's to Columbia, South Carolina. All their 50-seat flying on the East Coast has gone bye bye. Pulled down for good in favor of Air Whiskey :up:

was just in PHL over the weekend on "F"......stennch was gone so I assume MESA may have vacated the building. That is one SCHLOCK OUTFIT!

If it weren't for Mesa, America West would have been the best performing airline ever. Mesa cr@pped all over that. :rant:

Hate to burst your bubble but it was mainline HP that I kept getting bumped around on b/c of constant maintenance issues. I agree that Mesa is crap (and you get what you pay for) but I wouldn't blame HP's operational "issues" on its feeder carrier.

Mesa dispatchers don't even know where their airplanes are! One called our tower to adv. that a/c shuch & such would not be comming to CLT . The tower agent replied, "I beg your pardon. that a/c is on C9" or whatever gate it was on. What a joke. They are bringing US down for sure.

I wouldn't worry about Mesa's future at LCC because the handwriting for them is on the wall. The previous AWA CEO (if you can call him that) was Franke and that . . . person . . . signed a contract of adhesion with Mesa. Something was very suspicious and it was very wrong for . . . that person called Franke . . . to bind AWA for ten years to such a horrible feeder partner. No right minded CEO would do that, and that fact that he did makes it legitimate to speculate about possible personal gain in the deal for certain people. But now it's water under the bridge; AWA is stuck with Mesa for another couple of years and that's just the way it is. Parker certainly is aware of the Mesa problem. I was told by Scott Kirby that Mesa wanted into the LCC deal but were deliberatly excluded by this transitioning team (former U managers and AWA/now LCC managers).

Question for the LCC East side: how much flying did Mesa lose from the recent CH11 reorganization?

I cringe everytime I have to fly Mesa. Something always goes wrong. I don't think that I have ever been on an on-time Mesa flight. About 25% of the time, the flight is cancelled. One time they changed gates 3 times at PHX and blamed the pilot for "pulling into the wrong gate".