Michael Groff Jr

SKY HIGH

Veteran
May 22, 2004
I would like to encourage everyone to read a letter we received about Michael Groff Jr., Grandson for retired PVD US Air station manager Enos Groff. Michael is struggling with Cystic Fibrosis and has to cover the some of his high medical expenses.
Please read the letter and if you wish to donate to help the Groff Family, you may send your donation to the address on the letter or you may donate here on our site.

http://www.justplanenews.com/pnews/headlines/173118377.html

There is a spaghetti dinner planned if you live in the Providence RI area.

Evelyn's Villa
(401) 821-0060
272 Cowesett Ave.
West Warwick, RI 02893
February 28.
6:30 p.m.
Ticket price is $35.00
Contact Linda Eibel for tickets -
email [email protected] or phone (401) 737-6299

Thanks for the link my check is ready to be mailed.

Very sad that this has only over 147 hits as of 10:30 more people are interested in
bickering about Parker than to even look to see what this is.

I posted this so it may go to the top of topics again.

Just wondering..........last time a donation topic was on this board, it was for a child in BDL, I believe. For the COLE Family child. Anyone know his current status???

only stating opinions.

Good luck with your event. I wish I was in the Providence area that night to attend. I know first hand the effects that C.F. has on both the individual and family. My brother died in 2001 at the age of 32 from Cystic Fibrosis. He lived a good life and was able to have 2 beautiful children who were only 18 months when he died. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

Back