NEW DIRECTOR OF GROUND OPERATIONS FOR PHL

Cool, give the guy an aluminum baseball bat so he can knock the crap out of the thugs over there. The ones that the Union goons love to protect.

Union goons, what are you, 80? If it wasn't for the union, Dougie and his America worst team would have us all making minimum wage. Besides, any limp noodle coming from HP would need more than a bat to take on someone from PHL.

What happened to the last guy from AWA that was going to clean up PHL?
That was exactly My next question. He arrived with such fanfare.......reportedly able to create a masterpiece out of grains of sand. Stop fooling yourselves. OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES and EARS and LISTEN TO THE EMPLOYEES that live the HELL of maintaining the operation WITHOUT the Necessary Tools to do their jobs. How many Egomanic management types will they shuttle into PHL before just ONE really makes a DIFFERENCE?! The saga continues...........

That was exactly My next question. He arrived with such fanfare.......reportedly able to create a masterpiece out of grains of sand. Stop fooling yourselves. OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES and EARS and LISTEN TO THE EMPLOYEES that live the HELL of maintaining the operation WITHOUT the Necessary Tools to do their jobs. How many Egomanic management types will they shuttle into PHL before just ONE really makes a DIFFERENCE?! The saga continues...........
There's not one now that will make a difference. They come here thinking that they will change things for the better, but they don't. They think they know it all. Can't wait to see what happens when Grantham leaves as well. That's has been confirmed and so has his replacement.

There's not one now that will make a difference. They come here thinking that they will change things for the better, but they don't. They think they know it all. Can't wait to see what happens when Grantham leaves as well. That's has been confirmed and so has his replacement.
They need to get someone from outside the company. Stop sending AWA retreads in there and certainly no one from Legacy US. How about maybe up the pay to something liveable to get some decent people in there and get those people the tools they need to do their job. I guess since I don't do my job from a spreadsheet that I'm out of the loop.

They need to get someone from outside the company. Stop sending AWA retreads in there and certainly no one from Legacy US. How about maybe up the pay to something liveable to get some decent people in there and get those people the tools they need to do their job. I guess since I don't do my job from a spreadsheet that I'm out of the loop.
I agree. They need new blood in there. They need upper management that knows how to run a company with hard workers. They need to clean house and start with new experience, intelligent individuals who can work with the union and make Usairways a company who people would WANT to work for.

Sounds like plenty of new blood coming, the problem is the old blood my friend. They need management that can work with lazy workers, not hard workers thats the easy part. They need to clean house alright from the bottom up. The only common denominator of USAir past and present lame performance is the workers...and thats an indisputable fact.

Seems like everty HP guy who comes to PHL leaves the company, right?

So let's get Dougie to work at PHL.....

Just curious, what is the salary for a job like this?

And other than the 22 identified thugs, to whom are you referring?

Thuggery is usually percieved as being done with ones bare hands, however is it morally any different than an executive using the BK laws to cut pay, benefits and pensions?

Bob, I just want to ask a clarifying question given the forum in which you make your statement. Are you stating or inferring that Parker or Kirby had anything to do with the filing of BK 1 or BK 2? I'll gladly accept that Parker had a role in the resolution of BK 2,
but am unaware of anything that says that he had anything to do with steering U into BK for the second go around.

He's not the guy. Ken's style was more of the 'test and probe the union kind of guy'. He would see what he could and couldn't get away with. Push tease test tweak pinch.

Funny cause thats what the union does to managers here.Thats why they dont last.They came in this last time and said lets do it like they do it TEMPE.It wont work here.The system they started here sucks.This winter will show what the last 2 years have accomplished.Right now its not looking too good.This is going to be good.Good luck Ken. ( lunch meat is cheap ) :up: :up: :up:

Back