NEW DIRECTOR OF GROUND OPERATIONS FOR PHL

There u have it, the next director in PHL is Roycroft. Beside's who else is left from when PHL worked who is in management. I thought it worked pretty good when Forbes and Renville were there.
Wrong answer. It's not Roycroft. He's coming into Philly to take the job....want another guess?

If Roycroft got the job our entire airline would fold. It would be a terrible move on the companies part to make that kind of move. Let it be known that if Roycroft managed to slip in there would be work stopage both ramp and customer service. The woman was booted out along time ago and when she came back in everyone scratched their head. The employee group would laugh all the way to the unemployment lines.
I agree hole heartedly. This would not be a good move on the company's part. Believe me, the employees are already laughing at her and scratching their heads already. Some of her decisions are absolutely questionable. She absolutely thinks she is climbing the corporate ladder.

Could you imagine Rick Pelk and Cheryl Roycroft?

The employee group would be walking if that were the case. Any ideas on the replacement? Tony turned out to be an okay guy in the long run. We usually only get 2 years out of them so I guess the time is up.

I think Cheryl is passing the rumor it is going to be her next position,thats how she got to where she is now anyway. Destroy and conquer is her ambition. That gal is lucky she even has a job after how she destroyed Philly to begin with! I Don't think Corporate West knows her prior mess-ups!

Could you imagine Rick Pelk and Cheryl Roycroft?

The employee group would be walking if that were the case. Any ideas on the replacement? Tony turned out to be an okay guy in the long run. We usually only get 2 years out of them so I guess the time is up.

I think Cheryl is passing the rumor it is going to be her next position,thats how she got to where she is now anyway. Destroy and conquer is her ambition. That gal is lucky she even has a job after how she destroyed Philly to begin with! I Don't think Corporate West knows her prior mess-ups!
Heard the mess-ups were pretty big. How desperate are they to bring her back? She has said that she sees herself in a bigger position than the position upon which we speak. She's great at selling out her colleagues as well. I know for a FACT that she talks down about her colleagues to employees. She tries to come off like the good guy, NOT. We can see through that, believe me when I say we are on to her. We'll play along though. Just a warning to her colleagues and employees if you think you are on her good side...YOU'RE NOT. She's out for numero uno and that's all.

Forget C.R., Bring back Mike Salami. "Hey you F$%^in dirct bags, go load the F$%^in plane before i F$%^in fire you. You F$%^in piece of S!@#. The other Mike he hung with was pretty good though. I think he is in MCI

Forget C.R., Bring back Mike Salami. "Hey you F$%^in dirct bags, go load the F$%^in plane before i F$%^in fire you. You F$%^in piece of S!@#. The other Mike he hung with was pretty good though. I think he is in MCI

Mike Cline isn't in MCI anymore. Not sure where he went.

US Airways is pleased to announce Ken Fischer as the new director of ground operations at PHL. Ken has held numerous positions with America West Airlines in PHX including customer service and ground operations supervisor, administrative supervisor, ground operations assistant manager, tower hub manager, cargo manager, senior manager, and director of ground operations for the hub. He also has worked for Ernst & Young as a senior consultant focusing on performance improvement processes for his clients. Most recently, he was head of ramp operations for Frontier Airlines’ Denver hub."

where is yor info referring to where this quote is from, not to plagarize, and also do you have expressed or written consent to post here or any where. we do not want to see this website break any rules or laws referring to intellectual information.

Chaos in PHL tonight. Ground stop for winds followed by gridlock. No where on the gates, ramp, or taxiways for any more planes.

Three hours later planes were allowed to take off again for PHL.

Throw some more Managers in the meat grinder Philly is almost Phucked, uh Phixed

Back