New DL CEO

LOL - I doubt AA will ever be allowed to buy anything ever again... UAL, may be up to something - but at this point i dont think being sold off is one of them ... But nice thoughts for you i am sure... I know you are dying to see your colors (or lack thereof) on a 747... If DAL and NWA marry - you can bet that CAL and UAL will be the next in bed together.... HHMMM who does that leave AA with??? Perhaps alaska- which would be a nice fit... Then we would all be happy.. Oh wait - you still need those pacific routes...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

C'mon beauty, I'm surprised at you, not doing your "homework"

Granted, Crandall admitted he let UA grab PAA's asian routes, but AA has built it's International system, 1 route at a time(exception Eastern).
With the multiple China routes coming up, AA "can't miss" getting ORD/PEK, to go along with it's current ORD/PVG.

AA would be contented to watch from the sidelines, while a DL/NW, and a UA/CO got through the "Digestion period", and "should" one or both wind up with a MAJOR case of "heartburn"$$$, AA would have a sheepish grin, on their kisser :rolleyes:

You and I both know, AA is'nt looking for a ORD/Manila etc. Once PEK comes on line, along with PVG, and a shet load of Japan service, the Next route I'd love to see AA go with, is USA/SYD.

I'm a huge fan of the "queen of the sky", but to be honest, since the 777-200LR worldliner, it not an absolute that a carrier must have a 1/2 dozen "whales" in it's stable.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

C'mon beauty, I'm surprised at you, not doing your "homework"

Granted, Crandall admitted he let UA grab PAA's asian routes, but AA has built it's International system, 1 route at a time(exception Eastern).
With the multiple China routes coming up, AA "can't miss" getting ORD/PEK, to go along with it's current ORD/PVG.

AA would be contented to watch from the sidelines, while a DL/NW, and a UA/CO got through the "Digestion period", and "should" one or both wind up with a MAJOR case of "heartburn"$$$, AA would have a sheepish grin, on their kisser :rolleyes:

You and I both know, AA is'nt looking for a ORD/Manila etc. Once PEK comes on line, along with PVG, and a shet load of Japan service, the Next route I'd love to see AA go with, is USA/SYD.

I'm a huge fan of the "queen of the sky", but to be honest, since the 777-200LR worldliner, it not an absolute that a carrier must have a 1/2 dozen "whales" in it's stable.

LOL now cmo NHBB, no homework needs to be done.. You are very sure that AA will get all those routes huh? Not anything UA doesnt already have, UA will grow in China as well with new LAX service and new SFO service, along with DAL and USAIRWAYS and CAL and NWA... So dont think AA will be the special one here. You crack me up - along with most AAers on this board... Honestly if DAL and NWA hook up and CAL and UAL hook up - well I think that would be a very good thing and i dont think the grin would come any time soon,,, If anything it would be AAs wor$$$$t nightmare.. I think we both know this deep down...

LOL now cmo NHBB, no homework needs to be done.. You are very sure that AA will get all those routes huh? Not anything UA doesnt already have, UA will grow in China as well with new LAX service and new SFO service, along with DAL and USAIRWAYS and CAL and NWA... So dont think AA will be the special one here. You crack me up - along with most AAers on this board... Honestly if DAL and NWA hook up and CAL and UAL hook up - well I think that would be a very good thing and i dont think the grin would come any time soon,,, If anything it would be AAs wor$$$$t nightmare.. I think we both know this deep down...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Well, I'd be more concerned if UA/NW "hooked up", but you a I KNOW that will NEVER happen

NW/DL.....hel*, that combo would have EVERY a/c flying today, in it's stable(What a Nightmare THAT would be).

By the way, how do you like the probability of UAL spinning off A/C Maintanence ????????????????? :shock:

As much as I'd like to see an AA/NW, I'll take a AA/BA...anyday.

Our (present) "view from the Weeds", is comfortable(kinda like the Male Lion) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back