New here, looking to get my license

Jul 31, 2007
Hi everyone. I am new here and hope to get some information in obtaining my pilot's license. I'm 20 years old and a college student living near Philadelphia. Just looking for information about costs and locations if anyone is from this area. Any info or links would be helpful! Thanks!

Hi everyone. I am new here and hope to get some information in obtaining my pilot's license. I'm 20 years old and a college student living near Philadelphia. Just looking for information about costs and locations if anyone is from this area. Any info or links would be helpful! Thanks!
I have friends that live in the area, and they fly out of PNE as far as I know you can get reasonably priced training there.

Sorry I dont mean to Hijack your post!
CP-Can you tell me about your Cirrus? The more I am reading about them I am really liking them but would like some comments from pilots and owners.

I am also considering a career change and am thinking aviation but not sure what direction I should take. Any suggestions?
Thanks - Jim

I was at Philadelphia Flight Academy and it is the best in the area. You can e-mail them at
[email protected]. for further details

Their prices are also reasonable compared to others

Flight Instruction: Per Hour
Primary Instruction $33.00
Advanced Instruction $33.00

Aircraft Rental
Cessna 152 $56.00
Cessna 172 $79.00
Cessna 172SP $100.00
Cessna 182 $128.00
Cessna 206 $140.00
Piper Arrow R200 $132.00

If you want information regarding how to obtain a Private Pilot License I would suggest you to visit Private Pilot and subscribe for their free e-course.

And Enjoy your flight training !!!!

Latest posts