New information on the TWA Flt. 800 Coverup:

MCI transplant said:
OldGuy,------ I'll take your advice about garbing a beer, and watching the game. But the last thing we need is someone in the White House  that lied to us. I believe Hillary was directly involved with the coverup of the 230 who died on that flight. As far as another Bush running for office, I'm not sold on him either! But,until he proves otherwise, he's still not his brother!
This is all about politics MCI....Moderators, to the WATERCOOLOR please.!

AdAstraPerAspera said:
Give it up. That plane was almost as old as my dad.

The center fuel tank exploded, and everyone with two brain cells to run together knows that. You'd have to be a really looney tinfoil-hat wearer, or just really, really dumb, to believe in a conspiracy. This is like saying the planes didn't bring down the towers, when in reality, anyone with any engineering and aviation knowledge and common sense knows otherwise.

I'm also sick of hearing about this every July when the anniversary happens; it's sick and disrespectful to our friends and colleagues who were the most affected. God bless.
Ad, I sure as hell hope your not working on aircraft! I know for sure, that you don't know squat about 747's! Have you ever been in a 747 center fuel tank?------- I have! Do you know what's inside that tank? No you don't! And frankly don't care!  If one of those 230 killed were related to you, you'd be singing a different tune! ------- But what the hell! That happened a long time ago! If Flt'800 was downed by a spark in the center fuel tank, how many 747's were grounded for inspection of their fuel tanks afterwards? ------ Answer, none!!! How come?

MCI transplant,

If you believe that article you are an idiot.

So many holes in that crap that I'd more believe an alien spacecraft shot it down.

Most laughable is the idea that they'd get any P3 crew to fly a tow target for a developmental SAM missile test, especially in an area where the air traffic matches the number of vehicles on I95. Newsflash for you, they don't shoot SAMs at tow targets for obvious reasons.

Pierre Salinger was humiliated because he was an old man who was new to the internet era, and cut-n-pasted some goofball internet source thinking it was legit.

I'd also consider the hundreds involved that would have to keep silent all this time. Somebody would have talked by now. People will keep secrets for national security, not when it involves the deaths of hundreds of fellow citizens.

AdAstraPerAspera said:
Give it up. That plane was almost as old as my dad.

The center fuel tank exploded, and everyone with two brain cells to run together knows that. You'd have to be a really looney tinfoil-hat wearer, or just really, really dumb, to believe in a conspiracy. This is like saying the planes didn't bring down the towers, when in reality, anyone with any engineering and aviation knowledge and common sense knows otherwise.

I'm also sick of hearing about this every July when the anniversary happens; it's sick and disrespectful to our friends and colleagues who were the most affected. God bless.

You're wrong. The findings never said what happened. Only they think there was a FT explosion.

delldude said:

Apparently, a number of senior military and civilian government personnel had gathered to watch in real time, on a battlefield monitor, a Navy demonstration then taking place in the Atlantic south of Long Island.
On display, according to Graduate’s source, was a secret anti-aircraft missile developed for the Seawolf class of attack submarines. The Navy planned to use the missile to defend the subs when sailing ahead of the fleet without air cover, especially in shallow water when vulnerable to shore-based defenses.
A second Navy source described for Graduate the missile and swivel-tube concept, taken from a British design and upgraded for use in Seawolf class submarines.
The multi-tube launcher swivels to point the missile in the desired direction before launch. Once out of the tube, the missile is no longer under control of the submarine’s weapons software.
As I understand it, this lack of control, especially in a highly trafficked area like the south shore of Long Island, necessitated a second sub with missile capacity to be used as a backstop.

lachende_smilies_0068.gif

yes, because submarines have such an awesome sonar, that it can also work above the water... no, wait, they have an awesome folding SPS-49 -- no.  Maybe the conning tower has a very little variant of the SPY-1K?... wait, no.

The newer boats have the BPS-16, which is nothing more that a very expensive (it is the military) commercial marine NAVIGATION radar.

Boats do a lot of awesome shi.. stuff, but shooting down planes is not one of them.  Now, had the article blamed a Aegis equipped ship, it would be a different story...

Don't sully SSN-21

Mach85ER said:
MCI transplant,

So many holes in that crap that I'd more believe an alien spacecraft shot it down.

Most laughable is the idea that they'd get any P3 crew to fly a tow target for a developmental SAM missile test, especially in an area where the air traffic matches the number of vehicles on I95. Newsflash for you, they don't shoot SAMs at tow targets for obvious reasons.

Pierre Salinger was humiliated because he was an old man who was new to the internet era, and cut-n-pasted some goofball internet source thinking it was legit.

I'd also consider the hundreds involved that would have to keep silent all this time. Somebody would have talked by now. People will keep secrets for national security, not when it involves the deaths of hundreds of fellow citizens.
Absolutely in agreement with this post. NOT ONE person that may have been involved has a conscience to come forward? NOT ONE?
Oh, right, they were all threatened by the government with death if they came forward....
Wasn't there other eyewitnesses that say terrorists launched the missile from a small boat that evening?

Mach85ER said:
MCI transplant,

Now that you mention it, a friend of a friend of a friend who knows someone said .......

700UW said:
I am waiting for someone to post the moon landing was faked and filmed in Hollywood.

I actually worked with a lady whose Grandfather went to his grave thinking the moon landings were "A lotta Hollywood Bullsh*t".

I don't know what happened that night. However I do know how conspiracy theories get started and grow a life of their own. There is one brewing on line right now that the Sandy Hook shootings were a staged event and that no one died.

The problem now is with instant world wide communication it's very easy to cobble pieces of information together without supporting facts and create a conspiracy theory out of thin air.

Still no answer to my question! If TWA Flt.800 was blown out of the sky by a spark in the center fuel tank, why weren't any 747's grounded afterwards by FAA to inspect those fuel tanks???

Latest posts

Back