New information on the TWA Flt. 800 Coverup:

...and in a related news story...

Fisherman Says He Saw Bigfoot Bathing ... And He Sent Us A Picture:

"2015 began with a photo from John Rodriguez, a 66-year-old retired electrician, who claims that he was fishing Dec. 26 on the Hillsborough River near northeast Tampa, Florida, and came upon an incredible sight.

"I fish for gar in the river and I bring my camera to take pictures of the birds and what not. I heard a squishing sound, looked over and saw this thing walking through the water and crouch down in the duck weed. It did not look like a guy in a suit -- it was definitely an animal. I took this picture and got out of there as fast as I could.""

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/03/fisherman-saw-bigfoot-bathing_n_6407272.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
That Swamp Ape looks familiar. Like some one's avatar.

Glenn Quagmire said:
...and in a related news story...

Fisherman Says He Saw Bigfoot Bathing ... And He Sent Us A Picture:

"2015 began with a photo from John Rodriguez, a 66-year-old retired electrician, who claims that he was fishing Dec. 26 on the Hillsborough River near northeast Tampa, Florida, and came upon an incredible sight.

"I fish for gar in the river and I bring my camera to take pictures of the birds and what not. I heard a squishing sound, looked over and saw this thing walking through the water and crouch down in the duck weed. It did not look like a guy in a suit -- it was definitely an animal. I took this picture and got out of there as fast as I could.""

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/03/fisherman-saw-bigfoot-bathing_n_6407272.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

That's to the same level as your whining about La La's posts content.

Ms Tree said:

Can you prove that a US sub was not off the coast and did not shoot a missle at it?  Huh?  Can you?  No you can't ... therefore it must be true. 

Yes I am being sarcastic.

Shouldn't be too hard, theres only three boats.

MetalMover said:
I guess Kalstrom did not consult with MCI...
Of he is lying too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGbIoHE9g8Y

Did you see the documentary?

This part was quite interesting:

“It may not (look like a cover-up) at first glance, but if you look at the details, it really does,’’ Stalcup said. “The radar evidence confirms their (eyewitness) accounts of a streak moving toward the aircraft. Consistent with the trajectory of that streak is a detonation that exploded out the right side of the aircraft. Not only does that confirm their accounts, it refutes the NTSB’s theory.”

Jimmie got a nice fat early out for his efforts......an  assistant director.    Hmmm 
smoking_47.gif

A lot put down the documentary and I'm pretty sure most if not all lack the objectivity to watch it.

Thank you Glenn Quagmire for closing the old thread, now we got lots of bandwidth to work with.

Ms Tree said:

Can you prove that a US sub was not off the coast and did not shoot a missle at it?  Huh?  Can you?  No you can't ... therefore it must be true. 

Yes I am being sarcastic.

Post #23 names the boat.

yoyodyne said:

yes, because submarines have such an awesome sonar, that it can also work above the water... no, wait, they have an awesome folding SPS-49 -- no.  Maybe the conning tower has a very little variant of the SPY-1K?... wait, no.

The newer boats have the BPS-16, which is nothing more that a very expensive (it is the military) commercial marine NAVIGATION radar.

Boats do a lot of awesome shi.. stuff, but shooting down planes is not one of them.  Now, had the article blamed a Aegis equipped ship, it would be a different story...

Don't sully SSN-21

Dude, things been changing.......puts a new meaning on the term 'Ooops' regarding TWA800

New Delhi: DCNS, the innovative European player in naval defence, is working on submarine-launched anti-aircraft missiles as well as counter-measures against torpedos, unmanned underwater vehicles and attack missiles.
DCNS Managing Director for India Bernard Buissson told India Strategic defence magazine (www.indiastrategic.in) that “counter-measures against torpedoes, unmanned underwater vehicles and attack missiles will be a significant part of future submarines effectiveness and lethality” and that his company invests about 10 percent of its turnover in R&D.
Submarines have the capability to fire cruise missiles but this is the first time perhaps that a company has disclosed development effort of an anti-aircraft missile. DCNS has tied with France-based European missile maker MBDA to develop an anti-aircraft missile for submarines.
Significantly, both the DCNS and MBDA are doing good business with India, with DCNS currently building the Indian Navy’s six Project-75 Scorpene submarinres and MBDA working on various missiles for the Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. DCNS is also set to compete in the next line of six P-75I submarines with air independent prolusion (AIP) for which an RfP is around the corner.
http://missilethreat.com/dcns-developing-sub-launched-anti-aircraft-missile/

http://www.navyrecognition.com/index.php/news/naval-exhibitions/euronaval-2012/714-dcns-introduces-a-new-weapon-system-for-submarines-anti-aircraft-self-defense-.html

DCNS_A3SM_Mica_Euronaval.jpg

Wayne Madsen:

"I have always maintained this as the answer as to how TWA 800 was downed. Now, it appears my gut was correct. Not mentioned is story is the Aegis missile cruiser USS Normandy (CG-60) that was only 66 miles away. Normandy was undoubtedly tracking everything on its SPY-1 3D air search radar and may have had some culpability in the targeting of TWA 800.
"First, we don't know what kind of guidance system the missile had. My guess is it was semi-active radar guidance where the missile homes on the reflected radar energy of the illuminated target. That energy would have been provided by Normandy's SPG-62 illumination radar. Unfortunately, TWA 800 got between the target and the missile. The missile got more reflected radar energy back from the 747 than from the intended target drone. The missile went for the 747. The most intense radar return for the missile seeker would have been the belly of the 747 aircraft just forward of the main landing gear.
"Second, the missile acted like a Mach 2 cookie cutter and punched through the bottom fuselage, center fuel cell, passenger compartment, and exited the port side of the upper fuselage (accompanied by airframe breakup of the missile). I believe the missile was a telemetry bird and not a warshot because there was no indication of a warhead detonation on or near the fuselage -- just entry and exit holes. Several things would have occurred almost simultaneously: 1) there would have been a structural failure of the fuselage at the point of impact (POI) caused by the jet's slipstream air loading, and 2) the hole punched by the missile would have dumped raw fuel to mix with the slipstream air opposite where four huge turbofan engines were operating at full power (and provide an ignition source). The explosion occurred within seconds.
"I don't think the P-3C was towing a drone. I think the P-3C was flying the drone by remote control. That is insignificant. What is significant -- the missile liked the huge radar return of the 747 and not that of the drone. Result: Splash one 747."

delldude said:
Wayne Madsen:

"I have always maintained this as the answer as to how TWA 800 was downed. Now, it appears my gut was correct. Not mentioned is story is the Aegis missile cruiser USS Normandy (CG-60) that was only 66 miles away. Normandy was undoubtedly tracking everything on its SPY-1 3D air search radar and may have had some culpability in the targeting of TWA 800.
"First, we don't know what kind of guidance system the missile had. My guess is it was semi-active radar guidance where the missile homes on the reflected radar energy of the illuminated target. That energy would have been provided by Normandy's SPG-62 illumination radar. Unfortunately, TWA 800 got between the target and the missile. The missile got more reflected radar energy back from the 747 than from the intended target drone. The missile went for the 747. The most intense radar return for the missile seeker would have been the belly of the 747 aircraft just forward of the main landing gear.
"Second, the missile acted like a Mach 2 cookie cutter and punched through the bottom fuselage, center fuel cell, passenger compartment, and exited the port side of the upper fuselage (accompanied by airframe breakup of the missile). I believe the missile was a telemetry bird and not a warshot because there was no indication of a warhead detonation on or near the fuselage -- just entry and exit holes. Several things would have occurred almost simultaneously: 1) there would have been a structural failure of the fuselage at the point of impact (POI) caused by the jet's slipstream air loading, and 2) the hole punched by the missile would have dumped raw fuel to mix with the slipstream air opposite where four huge turbofan engines were operating at full power (and provide an ignition source). The explosion occurred within seconds.
"I don't think the P-3C was towing a drone. I think the P-3C was flying the drone by remote control. That is insignificant. What is significant -- the missile liked the huge radar return of the 747 and not that of the drone. Result: Splash one 747."

People believe what they want to believe and NOTHING will ever change their minds.... The ULTRA right wing listens only to Rush Limbaugh, OReilly and Hannity while the left listens only to Rachel Meadow and Chris Matthews and Keith Oberman.

The conspiracy theorists can continue this thread which will get them nowhere..
When somebody who was directly involved comes forward, maybe on his/her deathbed,and gives IRREFUTABLE evidence that a missile took 800 down, then I will post here that they were right.
But until then, keep believing in whatever makes you happy. And until then there are those of us who believe otherwise. 
Try this exercise...Go turn the gas on in your house, preferably an older stove without the safety of electronic ignition, let the house fill with gas....then light a match.....See what happens first, an explosion or a missile through the front door.
Until then, enjoy. 

MetalMover said:

People believe what they want to believe and NOTHING will ever change their minds.... The ULTRA right wing listens only to Rush Limbaugh, OReilly and Hannity while the left listens only to Rachel Meadow and Chris Matthews and Keith Oberman.

The conspiracy theorists can continue this thread which will get them nowhere..
When somebody who was directly involved comes forward, maybe on his/her deathbed,and gives IRREFUTABLE evidence that a missile took 800 down, then I will post here that they were right.
But until then, keep believing in whatever makes you happy. And until then there are those of us who believe otherwise. 
Try this exercise...Go turn the gas on in your house, preferably an older stove without the safety of electronic ignition, let the house fill with gas....then light a match.....See what happens first, an explosion or a missile through the front door.
Until then, enjoy. 

You didn't answer my question.

Are you objective enough to watch the documentary and make an informed decision or not?

BTW, most your liberal wonks listen to those right wing radio shows. 

delldude said:

You didn't answer my question.

Are you objective enough to watch the documentary and make an informed decision or not?

BTW, most your liberal wonks listen to those right wing radio shows. 
I have watched every documentary regarding it. There were conspiracy documentaries and documentaries disproving it. I do NOT believe it was a missile. Nothing will change my mind unless it is a confession, maybe a deathbed one.
If people want to believe it was a missile, fine. But why can't I with nearly 40 years experience believe a fuel tank explosion CAN occur? 
Did you forget why this topic was started? It was about the Clinton's involvement in the alleged coverup. 
Then again, nearly 50 years later the JFK conspiracy theorists are still at it.

BTW, most liberal wonks watch right wing radio shows because they need a topic on their own shows.

MetalMover said:
I have watched every documentary regarding it. There were conspiracy documentaries and documentaries disproving it. I do NOT believe it was a missile. Nothing will change my mind unless it is a confession, maybe a deathbed one.
If people want to believe it was a missile, fine. But why can't I with nearly 40 years experience believe a fuel tank explosion CAN occur? 
Did you forget why this topic was started? It was about the Clinton's involvement in the alleged coverup. 
Then again, nearly 50 years later the JFK conspiracy theorists are still at it.

BTW, most liberal wonks watch right wing radio shows because they need a topic on their own shows.

NTSB didn't believe the tank exploded either.

Shake your faith in your government if it was a coverup?

Yeah, Crintons failed re-erection if the truth were told.

MetalMover said:
Care to post the NTSB report?

The National Transportation Safety Board said Wednesday it isn’t changing its conclusion that the 1996 explosion of a Trans World Airlines airplane was probably caused when fuel vapors ignited in the Boeing 747’s center fuel tank.

LOL

delldude said:

The National Transportation Safety Board said Wednesday it isn’t changing its conclusion that the 1996 explosion of a Trans World Airlines airplane was probably caused when fuel vapors ignited in the Boeing 747’s center fuel tank.

LOL
Wow everyone in government is on the take, eh? All the sailors on the take? EVERY member of Congress on the take? eh?

Back