New SMF-PHL and CLT service?

YVINTERN....

Well...your wish will soon come true.
Although this summer is light on new Int'l routes (exception of LHR), due mainly to lack of widebody equipment, next year will see previously announced PHL-PEK and a few others from PHL.

PLUS.... at least one of three coming routes from PHX!!!
From 2009-2011 PHX will add LHR, FRA and NRT. We are receiving something like 17 332's over the next 4-5 years!

So, thought I would add a bit of good news on this board today for a change.

That's FREAKING SWEET if we can get the god da** aircraft to fly the routes...anyways will YOU be bidding for the PHL/YVR line? If so PM me w/ dates you're working so I get the pleasure of meeting you!
(And if loads are decent for nonrevs too).

That's FREAKING SWEET if we can get the god da** aircraft to fly the routes...anyways will YOU be bidding for the PHL/YVR line? If so PM me w/ dates you're working so I get the pleasure of meeting you!
(And if loads are decent for nonrevs too).

I will PM you, but not sure if i would bid PHL-YVR or not. I wold have to see trip construction (if its west equip.) and whether it even will be a phx trip.
I am, however, a Japanese speaker, and WILL be bidding once NRT starts and be a LOD for those, which is probably the only way i would hold it anyway....i am pretty sure it will go VERY senior when it begins!!!

I will PM you, but not sure if i would bid PHL-YVR or not. I wold have to see trip construction (if its west equip.) and whether it even will be a phx trip.
I am, however, a Japanese speaker, and WILL be bidding once NRT starts and be a LOD for those, which is probably the only way i would hold it anyway....i am pretty sure it will go VERY senior when it begins!!!

Moshi Moshi YVRUSFA! :)

Being that domestic capacity this year is being reduced by a couple percent, what routes or frequencies are being eliminated or cut back? I would assume that this isn't growth.

SNA, SJC, ABQ, SLC, I think would come before SMF. I know they had PHL-SNA, pulled out around 2003. Would like to see SJC and SNA but somehow, I don't think SJC will be a reality till after 2009 when the construction is towards its end.

In SNA an agent once told me that they were lobbying for 757s (SNA-PHL) that they would fill up.

The next thing you know, we pull out completely.

It's interesting that when U bought PSA they had SMF to the east for a while, seemingly placating the

powers that be in Sacramento, until the deal was done and we pulled out of that route.

Seems SNA is a UAL strength.

Back