new super local 591 first meeting?

paul1

Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
When is the first meeting. Is the twu flying everyone down to dallas?How much money are we losing (I mean saving). Wanted to talk to a union steward today cann't find one, guys are saying they are not appointed by 591. Is 591 going to fly somebody up?

I wish someone will be there to video the swearing in of the new officers by PHAT DON or Bobby (lower your expectations) Gless. The look on those idiots faces has to be priceless.

Did anybody else get a postcard from the TWU, warning that the the IBT will just put you in a big local and won't be able represent you very well.

Anyway welcome to the new line local 591, you know the one big line local.

You mean like the Ibt is currently doing to the ual/cal guys? Like they told us in meetings that we will not have our own locals because the 2.5 all inclusive dues is not enough money financially to sustain a local? Yes I think they mentioned that small detail.

Did anybody else get a postcard from the TWU, warning that the the IBT will just put you in a big local and won't be able represent you very well.

Anyway welcome to the new line local 591, you know the one big line local.

Yes got the card from the TWU and the letter from the IBT. Both take liberties with the facts.

Latest posts

Back