Non-rev/jumpseat Agreements

lookingup

Apr 12, 2003
I'm a new f/a commuting SEA-JFK (online in February). I'm curious to know what airlines currently have non-rev/jumpseat agreements with jetBlue?

Also, if anyone has information on ramp trades, I would certainly be interested in how it works and how to set it up with the company and other f/a's.

Thanks for any information and fly safe!

:rolleyes:

lookingup said:
I'm a new f/a commuting SEA-JFK (online in February). I'm curious to know what airlines currently have non-rev/jumpseat agreements with jetBlue?

Also, if anyone has information on ramp trades, I would certainly be interested in how it works and how to set it up with the company and other f/a's.

Thanks for any information and fly safe!

:rolleyes:
Go to the company intranet, it has all the info you will need. Welcome aboard.

I think JB only has a couple of agreements as a f/a with other carriers. I believe they're Airtran and Frontier. Hopefully once the flight attendant certification passes we will have agreements like the pilots do.

The only other option for you to fly on another carrier is to ID90.

AirTran and Frontier are our biggest options for jumpseating. Skywest is also an option at least to get to another Blue City. Most of the SEA commuters commute online with Frontier as a backup.

AirTran and Frontier are our biggest options for jumpseating. Skywest is also an option at least to get to another Blue City. Most of the SEA commuters commute online with Frontier as a backup.

you guys rock as far as letting usairways employees ride your j/s. you also rock in everything else you do. i just put in an app for inflight crew with you guys online. hopefullyt someday usairways will let you guys ride our j/s .but i doubt it because our wonderful union will not let tha happen. :down:

you guys rock as far as letting usairways employees ride your j/s. you also rock in everything else you do. i just put in an app for inflight crew with you guys online. hopefullyt someday usairways will let you guys ride our j/s .but i doubt it because our wonderful union will not let tha happen
-----
I rode you guys for the first time this month. I am in agreement - you guys ROCK!. Don't know about your F/A's ... but your pilots and dispatchers are more than welcome on HAL - we take as many jumpseaters as there are seats in the back. Keep it up. :up:

Latest posts

Back