Non Rev Question

redheadtempe33

Advanced
Feb 26, 2009
Last night I thought I wouldn't make the DEN-PHX flight so I bought a ZED ticket intending to use it on Southwest if I had to (I did get on the US flight). My question is, (nothing against Southwest), I would have preferred at the time to fly on United, but our ZED agreement states listing must be done 48 hours in advance. Does anybody have any experience trying to walk up and list? Does United hold firm on the 48 hour rule?

Thanks

Last night I thought I wouldn't make the DEN-PHX flight so I bought a ZED ticket intending to use it on Southwest if I had to (I did get on the US flight). My question is, (nothing against Southwest), I would have preferred at the time to fly on United, but our ZED agreement states listing must be done 48 hours in advance. Does anybody have any experience trying to walk up and list? Does United hold firm on the 48 hour rule?

Thanks

They dont enforce that rule. I fly UA a lot, and they tend to treat US Air employees better than our own treat us. IF UA looks good, take them over WN. If the 800 number wont list you, then just walk up to the counter. Of course it is preferable to be listed for the flights prior to checkin.

Could anyone point me to the employee website or provide the employee travel line number? I'm trying to help a retired US associate get to the right location as they may like to travel soon for the first time in years. Thanks much in advance.

Could anyone point me to the employee website or provide the employee travel line number? I'm trying to help a retired US associate get to the right location as they may like to travel soon for the first time in years. Thanks much in advance.

1800-325-9999

It takes using it a few times to get the prompts down.

Latest posts